McDonald's Monopoly Game

Hello All ... I have read about the McDoanld Monopoly game being a scam and most probably no one has ever won anything than the food prizes ...

Is it possible we can start a thread where in everyone states what stickers they have got and see if we have something where in we can combine the stickers and Win ???

probably we will not win anything , but worth a try !!!

Mods ... I am not sure if this thread can be done.. Let me know , if it is wrong and i will remove it ...

15 Comments

what food prizes are there?

Banned

Scam? it is free food you are getting

Also i expect bigger prizes are rare. but hey... its free

OP - tried to do that.. died a death.. give up now.. not gonna happen..

hotukdeals.com/ite…am/

I can't see anyone sharing stickers with a stranger if they have a chance of winning thousands, a house, car etc...!

rare stickers are as follows:
Mayfair (Wins £500k cash)
Bond Street (Wins £300k to buy a home with)
Coventry Street (Wins a Mini Cooper Car)
Strand (Wins a Virgin Holiday)
Marlborough Street (Wins a £1000 prepaid Visa Card)
Northumberland Avenue (Wins a Nokia Mobile Phone)
Euston Road (Wins a Kodak digital camera)
Old Kent Road (Wins a £100 prepaid Visa card)
Liverpool Street Station (Wins £1500 of home energy over the year)

Original Poster

Lets try one more time ...

I thought about this just the other day

Mayank;4920819

Lets try one more time ...

To be honest, there's no point in sharing vouchers. If you find one of the "rare" ones then post here and someone will happily help you get hold of the other two that you need to claim a prize!!

The "rare" ones are as follows. If you have one of these then you've basically won. If you don't have one, then you haven't...

djnaff;4920773

rare stickers are as follows:Mayfair (Wins £500k cash)Bond Street (Wins … rare stickers are as follows:Mayfair (Wins £500k cash)Bond Street (Wins £300k to buy a home with)Coventry Street (Wins a Mini Cooper Car)Strand (Wins a Virgin Holiday)Marlborough Street (Wins a £1000 prepaid Visa Card)Northumberland Avenue (Wins a Nokia Mobile Phone)Euston Road (Wins a Kodak digital camera)Old Kent Road (Wins a £100 prepaid Visa card)Liverpool Street Station (Wins £1500 of home energy over the year)

i got 2 x 20% off buyagift and 1 x 15% off kodak online shop. instant win ones. so basically not great. would rather have a free big mac.

Original Poster

U are rite .... Lets see if anyone is willing to post the 'rare' Ones !

dont think u can class it as a scam yes the chances of winning the big prizes are slim, but you do win loads of small prizes, at the end of the day you pay for a meal you may get lucky to get money off or a free burger or meal etc, so its something for nothing, you paying for something you normally eat the only diffrence is until end of april i think, u stand a chance of winning some freebies, enjoy it while it still going on:)

mcdonalds-monopoly.co.uk/pri…on/ (edit: this is for 2008 lol)

here are the verified winners (no names).

I wanted the free house :(, but oh well...

EDIT: wrong year folks, silly me

Kandiman1983;4920719

OP - tried to do that.. died a death.. give up now.. not gonna … OP - tried to do that.. died a death.. give up now.. not gonna happen..http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/369002/hduk-mcdonalds-monopoly-team/

if the "Fonzy" couldn't get it to work no ones cool enough to! haha:p

I got a £5 off a £15 spend whsmith one thought that was good

Hey ...Did you all notice that these vochures are on ebay for sale.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
    2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
    3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
    4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions