Expired

McDonald's Monopoly Millions Rare Stickers

Found 27th Mar 2012
If you have any of these then you've basically won a prize...

Mayfair - Dark Blue to win £50,000 (8 rare stickers)

Bond Street - Green to win a Mini Cooper (8 rare stickers)

Euston Road - Light Blue to win a £250 Buy a Gift voucher (300 rare stickers)

Liverpool St Station - Stations to win a Sony PS3 (450 rare stickers)

Northumberland Avenue - Purple to win a Samsung Galaxy Y Pro (500 rare stickers)

Marlborough Street - Orange to win a HD Camcorder (500 rare stickers)

Coventry Street - Yellow to win a 16GB iPad 2 wi-fi-only (550 rare stickers)

Strand - Red to win a Best Western Weekend Break (700 rare stickers)

Old Kent Road - Brown to win an iPod Docking Station (50,000 rare stickers)

34 Comments

A few years ago, my cousins came to visit and got a 32" or 40" TV as a sticker instant prize. They lost the ticket in our house. Me and my brother think back now and just laugh. You defiantly can win, but someone else is more likely to have. I still think its a con... and I still fall for it every year. I really do eat more junk food around this time.
Edited by: "DLC" 27th Mar 2012

I wonder how many of the stickers with top prizes get put in the bin...

I love the ads on ebay when this promo starts saying 'I have Park Lane. You give me Mayfair and we'll split the prize'!

ipad 2!!! McDonalds=cheapskates!

momartin

I love the ads on ebay when this promo starts saying 'I have Park Lane. … I love the ads on ebay when this promo starts saying 'I have Park Lane. You give me Mayfair and we'll split the prize'!

A friend of mine kept posting this on fb last year. I didn't have the heart to tell her.

you have a greater chance of being strook by lightning

in b4 I have just been hit by lightning

Original Poster

I've won loads of food this year and got a £5 play voucher too... I know someone who won the red letter day last year

All i keep getting is free porridge groan

Theres 10 mini coopers to be given away, and only 8 stickers, clever clogs.

Original Poster

haider009

Theres 10 mini coopers to be given away, and only 8 stickers, clever … Theres 10 mini coopers to be given away, and only 8 stickers, clever clogs.

haider009

Theres 10 mini coopers to be given away, and only 8 stickers, clever … Theres 10 mini coopers to be given away, and only 8 stickers, clever clogs.

2 instant wins... *fail*

there is always one you get ALL THE TIME. think its one of the orange ones lol

We've won an ipod docking station. Kids and I definately eat more junk food at this time of year! Had a few different food instant wins

@#13 what dock is it.

Make sure you redeem the 'Win Cash Online' codes - don't chuck them. I just won £50 from one of mine.

Banned

McDonalds is very unhealthy and should not be eaten.

BAN MCDONALDS LEGALISE WEED

Will trade a ds lite for Coventry street , Mayfair or Liverpool street station.

wtf... i dont get it i just went to maccy d's got a few of the ole codes to put online and onbce ive entered the code and all my details it just returns to good ole happy mr manopoly... how do i know if io havent or unlikely have won anything!!!!

ive just won a i pod docking station yeepee

hi

will give u 4 pounds for coventry street !!! I BEG U lol
no but really

Its so annoying when you only need coventry street to win. Don't even need another ipad but its still annoying lol

haydnmcfc

I wonder how many of the stickers with top prizes get put in the bin...

I guess that as they have a lot of experience of this sort of game they would take that risk into account when calculating the number of winning tickets.

So I only need Mayfair! Chances don't look good ... !

thread on here a year or two back where someone asked for the "winning" stickers genuinely thinking they would be given them !!
was funny

arcangel111

thread on here a year or two back where someone asked for the "winning" … thread on here a year or two back where someone asked for the "winning" stickers genuinely thinking they would be given them !! was funny

pretty sure that's every year, even this one some weirdo wanted to swap a dud for mayfair

Original Poster

Love itttt

ive got mayfair but my brother took it from me and im trying to get it back so he wont get £5000

Hey if anyone has Coventry street or Northumberland avenue, then please please please give it to me! I will give you a fiver!!!!!!!!!!

You know, it surprises me that my mate goes running around in McDonald's actually asking people if they have Mayfair... Once someone had one but refused to give away... Hardly a surprise!!!

OMG I HAVE WON A MINI COOPER

Alsi

OMG I HAVE WON A MINI COOPER

Just a year too late. Honda Civic's this year.

only need liverpool staion for x box360 any swaps comment and ill see if ive got it

Banned

alpzqm

hi will give u 4 pounds for coventry street !!! I BEG U lolno but really

Lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions