Expired

McDonalds Monopoly Park Lane sold on ebay for 10K

Found 15th Apr 2013
I never fail to be amazed at some people's stupidity.
Community Updates
MiscMonopoly
38 Comments
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5486/parklane.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Free P&P though.
Who was stupid, the seller or the buyer?
~ oO ~
what is it?
either that or it was sold by someone who worked for the company and couldn't cash it!
skellysgirl

either that or it was sold by someone who worked for the company and … either that or it was sold by someone who worked for the company and couldn't cash it!

Is this sarcasm?
Im guessing the buyer either already had Mayfair or was Jackit99
Can't wait to see the feedback
teh arn

Is this sarcasm?

No i was just wondering why someone would sell a item worth 50k for 10k. Its either stupidity or that they shouldn't have it in the first place
skellysgirl

No i was just wondering why someone would sell a item worth 50k for 10k. … No i was just wondering why someone would sell a item worth 50k for 10k. Its either stupidity or that they shouldn't have it in the first place

It's not worth £50k.
im i being stupid here...i take it park lane is not the rare one...durrr i feel like an idiot now
skellysgirl

No i was just wondering why someone would sell a item worth 50k for 10k. … No i was just wondering why someone would sell a item worth 50k for 10k. Its either stupidity or that they shouldn't have it in the first place

Because it's not worth 50k.
I'll sell you my Park Lane for £10k if you want?
Another Monopoly thread.
skellysgirl

dont worry..they didn't X)
i never know the good ones, or the bad ones really...i only pay attention to the instant wins....free food works best for me
teh arn

Because it's not worth 50k.I'll sell you my Park Lane for £10k if you … Because it's not worth 50k.I'll sell you my Park Lane for £10k if you want?

ill give you 20K!...if you send it tomorrow
We have won the best western weekend break by filling a street. Just waiting for the prize
skellysgirl

i never know the good ones, or the bad ones really...i only pay attention … i never know the good ones, or the bad ones really...i only pay attention to the instant wins....free food works best for me

A+++++
Mcdonalds Monopoly 2013 Park Lane £50000, £50k Ticket (Just Need Mayfair)
ebay.co.uk/itm…510

I bet :o)
ebay.co.uk/sch…R40

83 park lanes! Not that rare then.

I think the one that sold for ten grand has been subject to a malicious bid and they will end up paying the fees on ten grand if the buyer doesn't pay but still says they want the item.
Mayfair is the rare one, found out someone has won 50k at the weekend in my local branch, someone won 500k the other year same branch
greatest666

Who was stupid, the seller or the buyer?

Who paid £10, 000? I'll have gander that one was the idiot....
Surely if it was the rare one, the seller wouldn't sell a token worth £50,000 for 10k. Id be surprised if this was real. I cant believe anyone could be that dumb.
Its mayfair thats the rare one, what a fool. Think about his ebay fee's, ouch
jonny619447

Surely if it was the rare one, the seller wouldn't sell a token worth … Surely if it was the rare one, the seller wouldn't sell a token worth £50,000 for 10k. Id be surprised if this was real. I cant believe anyone could be that dumb.

Grr I wish you could read... Its not worth 50k
I have 2 Park Lanes sitting in my car from my last visit.

Technically, they are worth 10 times the value of the vehicle they are residing in.

Bloody hell.
jonny619447

I cant believe anyone could be that dumb.

Oh ye of little faith.

Anyone have red strand? I need red strand.
mboora

Grr I wish you could read... Its not worth 50k

You obviously have trouble understanding written/typed words. Bless.
atleast he got free shipping
jonny619447

You obviously have trouble understanding written/typed words. Bless.

Nope not at all.
mboora

Nope not at all.

Ok, maybe this just wasn't one of your finest moments then.
jonny619447

Ok, maybe this just wasn't one of your finest moments then.

"mboora" jonny619447 wrote Surely if it was
You lot are so naive. Want it spelled out?

M O N E Y L A U N D E R I N G.

Shengis

You lot are so naive. Want it spelled out?M O N E Y L A U N D E R I N … You lot are so naive. Want it spelled out?M O N E Y L A U N D E R I N G.:p

Shengis

You lot are so naive. Want it spelled out?M O N E Y L A U N D E R I N … You lot are so naive. Want it spelled out?M O N E Y L A U N D E R I N G.:p

Isn't paypal a rather large trail though? (_;)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions