McDonald's now tv pass

Found 13th May 2017
I have a mcdonalds monopoly instant win free now tv pass if anyone would like it, I already have sky so no use to me.
Community Updates
MiscTVNow TV
20 Comments
could I get it? thanks
yes please
please
pretty please lol
Awww, probably too late, but yes please!
Original Poster
I've tried to private message the code but it won't let me pm, anyone know how to fix it? I also have 20 spare codes if the next two comments want a pass that way
penguinousity

I've tried to private message the code but it won't let me pm, anyone … I've tried to private message the code but it won't let me pm, anyone know how to fix it? I also have 20 spare codes if the next two comments want a pass that way

Hmmm. Think PM's are on the blink?
Original Poster
Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure how to send codes then
penguinousity

Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure how to send codes then

​nice gesture though thanks
Original Poster
lillyluvit

could I get it? thanks

Message sent
penguinousity

Message sent

​oooh thanks very much
Any left mate? If so, will kindly have one. Cheers
Any left mate?
johnwillowlfc

Any left mate?

Please
I have 1month sky cinema pass and 1month entertainment pass, I have not activated the codes from the email yet. can I give these away or are they linked to my email?
Mark_belfast

I have 1month sky cinema pass and 1month entertainment pass, I have not … I have 1month sky cinema pass and 1month entertainment pass, I have not activated the codes from the email yet. can I give these away or are they linked to my email?

I can I please have the movie pass please
sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if yourself or anyone is interested
Banned
Mark_belfast

sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if … sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if yourself or anyone is interested

​i need an entertainment on please
Mark_belfast

sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if … sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if yourself or anyone is interested

OK thank you can I have the entertainment one please.
Thank you for the codes. Really appreciate it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants