Groups

McDonald's now tv pass

I have a mcdonalds monopoly instant win free now tv pass if anyone would like it, I already have sky so no use to me.

21 Comments

could I get it? thanks

yes please

please

pretty please lol

Awww, probably too late, but yes please!

Original Poster

I've tried to private message the code but it won't let me pm, anyone know how to fix it? I also have 20 spare codes if the next two comments want a pass that way

penguinousity

I've tried to private message the code but it won't let me pm, anyone … I've tried to private message the code but it won't let me pm, anyone know how to fix it? I also have 20 spare codes if the next two comments want a pass that way

Hmmm. Think PM's are on the blink?

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure how to send codes then

penguinousity

Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure how to send codes then

​nice gesture though thanks

Original Poster

lillyluvit

could I get it? thanks

Message sent

penguinousity

Message sent

​oooh thanks very much

Any left mate? If so, will kindly have one. Cheers

Any left mate?

johnwillowlfc

Any left mate?

Please

I have 1month sky cinema pass and 1month entertainment pass, I have not activated the codes from the email yet. can I give these away or are they linked to my email?

Mark_belfast

I have 1month sky cinema pass and 1month entertainment pass, I have not … I have 1month sky cinema pass and 1month entertainment pass, I have not activated the codes from the email yet. can I give these away or are they linked to my email?

Yes you can, they're not linked

Mark_belfast

I have 1month sky cinema pass and 1month entertainment pass, I have not … I have 1month sky cinema pass and 1month entertainment pass, I have not activated the codes from the email yet. can I give these away or are they linked to my email?

I can I please have the movie pass please

sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if yourself or anyone is interested

Banned

Mark_belfast

sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if … sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if yourself or anyone is interested

​i need an entertainment on please

Mark_belfast

sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if … sorry Jane the movie one is gone, still have the entertainment if yourself or anyone is interested

OK thank you can I have the entertainment one please.

Thank you for the codes. Really appreciate it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553765
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185
      4. word association Game73844456

See more discussions