McDonalds Rare Monopoly Stickers to look out for!

Found 25th Mar 2014
I've looked on HUKD and don't believe that this has been shared yet. Here is a list of all the valuable (RARE) monopoly stickers for the 2014 McDonalds promotion.

Well worth noting down so that you don't accidentally throw a free holiday in the bin!!!! ;-)

Rare Property | Prize | # of Rare Pieces

Old Kent Road | Custom Phone Case | 50,000 Rare Pieces [Brown Property Set]
Euston Road | Urbanz Headphones | 30,000 Rare Pieces [Blue Property Set]
Northumberl’d Avenue | £100 BuyAGift Voucher | 1500 Rare Stickers [Pink Property Set]
Marlborough Street | Best Western Breaks | 1000 Rare Stickers [Orange Property Set]
Strand | iPad Air | 500 Rare Pieces [Red Property Set]
Coventry Street | Yamaha Scooter | 40 Rare Pieces [Yellow Property Set]
Bond Street | Mini Cooper | 15 Rare Pieces [Green Property Set]
Mayfair | £100,000 | 4 Rare Pieces [Dark Blue Property Set]
Liverpool St Station | XBOX ONE | 850 Rare Pieces [Stations Property Set]

Happy hunting!

Nick
Community Updates
MiscMonopoly
27 Comments
nice post, not sure it should be listed under DEALS though.
got park lane, if anyone gets mayfair am willing to share the 100k 50:50
No one ever wins the big prizes, but plenty of free food!!! When I used to work at mcd I used to keep the stickers for free food customers use to claim and then use it when I'm out and about!
I think I recall seeing this list in previous years under Deal as its best placed for making people aware.
Does this mean they have M burgers? I love M burgers but away at the moment, back next week!
I have park lane anybody wishing to share and will go 50/50 with them with £100000 if you have Mayfair
Ah this brings back memories
**** just binned a Mayfair, couldn't be bothered with collecting them this year.
Thanks for sharing this useful info ngard81.
fandangoxx

**** just binned a Mayfair, couldn't be bothered with collecting them … **** just binned a Mayfair, couldn't be bothered with collecting them this year.

GET BACK THERE
Havince

GET BACK THERE

Yeah going back to the bin at lunchtime for a look, hope it's not bin day!
fandangoxx

Yeah going back to the bin at lunchtime for a look, hope it's not bin day!

in before shouts of BIN DIVER or TRAMP
Sad i know but had to post this, winning a 'Kings Cross' AT Kings Cross!
http://oi59.tinypic.com/nytc1x.jpg

Edited by: "skintgirl6" 25th Mar 2014
vics219

Ah this brings back memories

Oh yes. (_;)
innins

I have park lane anybody wishing to share and will go 50/50 with them … I have park lane anybody wishing to share and will go 50/50 with them with £100000 if you have Mayfair

get your own old joke!
skintgirl6

Sad i know but had to post this, winning a 'Kings Cross' AT Kings Cross!

What are the chances, eh?
I won a medium drink
sometimes i feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed and give the free stuff to homeless people. cant bring myself to do it tho
Havince

sometimes i feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed … sometimes i feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed and give the free stuff to homeless people. cant bring myself to do it tho

Translation:

I feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed for the off chance that I find Mayfair and enjoy my £100,000 prize money on a Caribbean beach and quit my job.
Havince

sometimes i feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed … sometimes i feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed and give the free stuff to homeless people. cant bring myself to do it tho

You should do it. It would be a nice gesture.
KM4353

Translation:I feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed … Translation:I feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed for the off chance that I find Mayfair and enjoy my £100,000 prize money on a Caribbean beach and quit my job.

You'd quit your job for only £100k?
A13

You'd quit your job for only £100k?

I'm sure I read this is how someone won one if those big prizes last year
bring back the McRib
Do they still do the Big Tasty as that was the only reason I actually went to maccys ?
KM4353

Translation:I feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed … Translation:I feel tempted to rip them off boxes that people have missed for the off chance that I find Mayfair and enjoy my £100,000 prize money on a Caribbean beach and quit my job.

lol not quiet but its an idea.

these prizes such as 1,000 xbox ones etc etc, are they total prizes across all Mcdonalds doing Monopoly in the world or just inside the UK?
I need strand, anyone wanna sell it for me for 50gbp ?
any 1 got red colour vault ticket I can buy?thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants