McDonald's Rich Tomato Dip

Posted 24th Oct
It's the dip that you get with the cheese and herb melts and I really - like, REALLY like it... to the extent that I wish I could buy full bottles of it in grocery stores. I always ask for one if I go to McDonald's

I thought I read somewhere that the cheese and herb melts are permanently on the menu? Can anyone confirm this please or are they just available until The Great Tastes of The World is over? I'm hoping it's permanent so I won't have to somehow stock up on these dips at the last minute 👁️

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
I like it too. The first time I got the cheese bites they didn’t give me any so I made sure I checked the next time and they had put in loads. I just assumed they were only temporary but I’m not sure. They usually bring out a Christmas version but I’m sure the dip that comes with them is the same, if not it’s similar I think.
MiniMissyMoo24/10/2019 19:34

I like it too. The first time I got the cheese bites they didn’t give me a …I like it too. The first time I got the cheese bites they didn’t give me any so I made sure I checked the next time and they had put in loads. I just assumed they were only temporary but I’m not sure. They usually bring out a Christmas version but I’m sure the dip that comes with them is the same, if not it’s similar I think.

If McDonald's started selling the rich tomato dip by the bottle they'd make a lot more money... from me buying all of the stock I prefer the rich tomato dip when compared to 🍅 ketchup
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 24th Oct
andrewworrall124/10/2019 19:37

If McDonald's started selling the rich tomato dip by the bottle they'd …If McDonald's started selling the rich tomato dip by the bottle they'd make a lot more money... from me buying all of the stock I prefer the rich tomato dip when compared to 🍅 ketchup

Same here. If only they would but they haven’t done it with their Big Mac or Tasty Sauce (I dislike the tasty sauce) so we can only dream
Thought i was the only one, i love this dip, i ordered cheese melts off uber eats just for the dip and they didn't send any dips. I applied for a refund and uber said condiments are not guaranteed, i was annoyed as its clearly part of the item and sold with the sauce advertised
I don’t believe they’re permanent, but I think I remember they recently announced that a cheese item will always be available in a share box. That’s the only news
Mark_Hickman24/10/2019 22:30

Thought i was the only one, i love this dip, i ordered cheese melts off …Thought i was the only one, i love this dip, i ordered cheese melts off uber eats just for the dip and they didn't send any dips. I applied for a refund and uber said condiments are not guaranteed, i was annoyed as its clearly part of the item and sold with the sauce advertised

Uber support is awful so don't expect a refund. On my first ever order last year I was overcharged by £10 due to an Uber staff member giving me false information about an offer before I ordered. Even with proof of this, I had to fight to get it back. I do still order using Uber Eats, but it's rare I will get food delivered. I usually only order using offers or the free delivery when sharing a courier option

This dip is much better than regular ketchup. You agree right?
ryantbfh24/10/2019 22:32

I don’t believe they’re permanent, but I think I remember they recently ann …I don’t believe they’re permanent, but I think I remember they recently announced that a cheese item will always be available in a share box. That’s the only news

Surely the share box would come with the dip anyway? If by "always be available" you mean permanent, then I am happy
andrewworrall124/10/2019 22:33

Uber support is awful so don't expect a refund. On my first ever order …Uber support is awful so don't expect a refund. On my first ever order last year I was overcharged by £10 due to an Uber staff member giving me false information about an offer before I ordered. Even with proof of this, I had to fight to get it back. I do still order using Uber Eats, but it's rare I will get food delivered. I usually only order using offers or the free delivery when sharing a courier optionThis dip is much better than regular ketchup. You agree right?

Yes 100%
I find this dip rubbish. Give me normal ketchup over this fake, tasteless stuff anytime. Whenever I get the cheese melts I always throw the dip in the bin if it's provided.
Edited by: "jamie15" 24th Oct
jamie1524/10/2019 23:43

I find this dip rubbish. Give me normal ketchup over this fake, tasteless …I find this dip rubbish. Give me normal ketchup over this fake, tasteless stuff anytime. Whenever I get the cheese melts I always throw the dip in the bin if it's provided.

Whaat?!? THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I like ketchup but give me this rich tomato dip over that any day... the rich tomato dip has a much better taste in my opinion.
andrewworrall124/10/2019 23:45

Whaat?!? THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I like ketchup but give me this rich …Whaat?!? THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I like ketchup but give me this rich tomato dip over that any day... the rich tomato dip has a much better taste in my opinion.

I don't like ketchup much either, but this dip just tastes like salsa - not something I particularly care for.
jamie1524/10/2019 23:47

I don't like ketchup much either, but this dip just tastes like salsa - …I don't like ketchup much either, but this dip just tastes like salsa - not something I particularly care for.

It tastes nothing like salsa. I hate salsa but love this dip. Just different tastebuds I guess
andrewworrall124/10/2019 23:47

It tastes nothing like salsa. I hate salsa but love this dip. Just …It tastes nothing like salsa. I hate salsa but love this dip. Just different tastebuds I guess

For me it tastes similar. I prefer mayonnaise on most things, best condiment
jamie1524/10/2019 23:50

For me it tastes similar. I prefer mayonnaise on most things, best …For me it tastes similar. I prefer mayonnaise on most things, best condiment

The rich tomato dip has a sort of tomato and basil sauce taste to me (which I love)...

I cannot have mayonnaise or coleslaw on anything. Makes me feel sick if I do. Worst condiment
If your ever in mcdonalds, don't go on later in the week as the oil is changed weekly and by then is utterly disgusting. Compare Mondays nuggets to Sundays nuggets. Also always ask for fresh as they are held in the heaters for god knows how long.
jamie1524/10/2019 23:50

I prefer mayonnaise on most things, best condiment

Are you one of those weirdos who puts it on chips too?
spoo25/10/2019 10:59

jamie15 has been blocked and reported to appropriate authorities. Disgraceful behaviour!!
Here in Cyprus. They sell McDonald's mayo and ketchup in the supermarkets. I find it alot in restaurants when eating out.
andrewworrall124/10/2019 23:45

Whaat?!? THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I like ketchup but give me this rich …Whaat?!? THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I like ketchup but give me this rich tomato dip over that any day... the rich tomato dip has a much better taste in my opinion.

I like thick ketchup too that's why I buy the glass bottled Heinz ketchup. I don't know why it seems thicker to me but from reading the plastic ones to the glass there's no difference in ingredients. I would think the plastic ones would be more watery to help squeeze out but it's the same, so why do I like glass one lol
spoo25/10/2019 10:59

Nah, I eat chips with no condiments (only salt).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants