McDonald's Sauce

Posted 19th Feb 2005
You may be wondering why I put this on, but it's surprising how many people don't know about it. I was with a group of my friends in McDonalds, got some sauce, and they all told me that they didn't have a clue that you could get it.

So, ask when you get your meal for some sauce, and they will ask you which you want. There's sweet curry, tomato, barbeque, sweet and sour, mustard and probably more. IF YOU DON'T ASK, THEY DON'T GIVE YOU ANY! (I think they should ask you, because even I forget to get it sometimes). Some resteraunts operate a strict one-per-meal policy, some will give you 6 if you ask for 2.

Burger king also do sauce, which in the past has included garlic sauce. KFC do the sauces, including mayonaise. BUT, kfc and burger king all have different policies. Some say one per meal, some say 10p, some give you as many as you want.

So try it!

duckmagicuk2

==========

Searches carried out prior to posting:

"sauce"
Community Updates
Misc
44 Comments
vics219

Oh so it doesn't sound like they've stopped it then. The girl I asked … Oh so it doesn't sound like they've stopped it then. The girl I asked looked at me like I had 3 heads. i figured she'd just never heard of sweet curry sauce, that maybe they'd stopped doing it before she started working there.

Did she not have a gold star for saucy knowledge ? X)
Monkeybumcheeks

Did she not have a gold star for saucy knowledge ? X)

X)

No, I clearly asked the wrong person X)
And 9 years on they have a self service sauce that needs to be changed every time i try to get some

21726231-T4lgt

Edited by: "alanlukeb1" 8th May 2014
Who has the best sauce though? Domino's sweet chilli is pretty good. Sauce or KFC gravy??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants