Mcdonalds - The New M Burger!

Found 19th Mar 2009
Has anyone had one of these new Burgers?

I myself have not been in since there release so havent seen them or made one yet.

Whats the deal!

Bigpoppaad

17 Comments

Banned

hmmm wtf lol... i had one about 4 months ago.. and i didnt think it was all that good tbh.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4689280

hmmm wtf lol... i had one about 4 months ago.. and i didnt think it was … hmmm wtf lol... i had one about 4 months ago.. and i didnt think it was all that good tbh.

Erm... The new M burger has just been released on Wednesday.

i was lovin' it

Banned

Bigpoppaad;4689297

Believe me, i had one a few months back mate.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4689313

Believe me, i had one a few months back mate.

What region you in, just checked some sites and it seems 2 be in others ages ago.

Apologies it's new only 2 franchise resturants. Actuall Mcdonalds owned have had it a while

Banned

Look >> snackspot.org.uk/thr…fah

the guy there is saying he has just had one... the date is > Posted: 00:07 Fri 17-Oct-2008

Banned

Bigpoppaad;4689324

What region you in, just checked some sites and it seems 2 be in others … What region you in, just checked some sites and it seems 2 be in others ages ago.Apologies it's new only 2 franchise resturants. Actuall Mcdonalds owned have had it a while

im in devon

DangerGod;4689280

hmmm wtf lol... i had one about 4 months ago.. and i didnt think it was … hmmm wtf lol... i had one about 4 months ago.. and i didnt think it was all that good tbh.

yeah I had one way before Christmas

Bigpoppaad;4689297

If by wednesday you mean October 2008 then yes you are correct.

Supermod

DangerGod;4689337

im in devon

Devon?!?

Banned

magicjay1986;4689366

Devon?!?

Yeh.. devon?

We had M burgers in the North West at least 6 months ago. They're alright, meat is nicer than the big mac. But still same old McDonalds food!

Original Poster

Like i said - Its new to our particular resturant and the resturants in the region.

Seems 2 of had bad reviews. Our burgers are only dry and rubbery when not cooked correctly, normally because some doosh cant dress his buns in time, and so his meat is left sizzling on top of the grill once its opened.

Original Poster

KazzyD;4689392

We had M burgers in the North West at least 6 months ago. They're … We had M burgers in the North West at least 6 months ago. They're alright, meat is nicer than the big mac. But still same old McDonalds food!

Yeah meat seems 2 be much thicker, more like that of a quater pounder (90 seconds to cook), where as normal patties for cheesburgers and Macs ect only take 45 seconds to cook.

Had them in scotland a couple of times in the past.......

About time they brought back Oreo McFlurrys mmm

90 seconds to cook eh?

Haute cuisine at its finest!

Big Tasty all the way
Post a comment
@
    Text