McDonald's voucher with Odeon receipts

Posted 6th Jan
Each time you make a purchase at Odeon (including in Costa Coffee outlets run by Odeon) you will receive a McDonalds voucher for one of the following for £1.99...
- Big Mac/McChicken/Fillet O Fish and Medium Fries
- Sausage and Egg or Bacon and Egg McMuffin and any coffee/tea.

This could well be a local deal specific to the Oldham store only however I not 100% certain so it could be available at other Odeon cinemas also.
McDonalds stores where the voucher can be spent will be specified on the receipt.

3382319-QVuIl.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Thanks but didn't get this at my local when I went on Tuesday
I wish they would start putting the breakfast vouchers back in them Metro.
You get these vouchers all the time in stagecoach busses
You also have to watch out for the "tiny" T's & C's on these. The "bus" ones round here state they aren't redeemable at McD's that have a drivethru service! Hehe, In my neck of the woods, ALL restaurants (bar one in the city) have a drivethru. Saying that however, I've never tried to use it at one WITH a drive thru so don't know if they would refuse?

From the ticket:
Big Mac or McChicken Sandwich or Filet-o-fish with a side salad or medium fries.

"Offer valid for 6 weeks from ticket issue. Present your voucher before placing order. Not valid at restaurants with a drive thru."
Phsycronix06/01/2020 10:05

You also have to watch out for the "tiny" T's & C's on these. The "bus" …You also have to watch out for the "tiny" T's & C's on these. The "bus" ones round here state they aren't redeemable at McD's that have a drivethru service! Hehe, In my neck of the woods, ALL restaurants (bar one in the city) have a drivethru. Saying that however, I've never tried to use it at one WITH a drive thru so don't know if they would refuse?From the ticket:Big Mac or McChicken Sandwich or Filet-o-fish with a side salad or medium fries."Offer valid for 6 weeks from ticket issue. Present your voucher before placing order. Not valid at restaurants with a drive thru."

They normally allow you to use them in all even with a drive thru asking as you don’t actually use it in the drive thru
Arto06/01/2020 10:17

They normally allow you to use them in all even with a drive thru asking …They normally allow you to use them in all even with a drive thru asking as you don’t actually use it in the drive thru

I've never dared try TBH! I don't like fuss - even worse if there are people behind you...
Arto06/01/2020 09:39

You get these vouchers all the time in stagecoach busses

Only the Big Mac ones. Not breakfast
WHSmith have vouchers all the time
Lostinthesupermarket06/01/2020 10:56

WHSmith have vouchers all the time

I know the ones you mean but they are not all year round. I have not seen them in WHS since June last year
William_Connolly06/01/2020 10:59

I know the ones you mean but they are not all year round. I have not seen …I know the ones you mean but they are not all year round. I have not seen them in WHS since June last year

Ah they always have them here, just assumed it was national.
Or you can get them for free in Metro newspapers and with any WHSmith purchase
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 6th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions