Groups

McDonalds - Would you like that as a meal?

I receieved a text this morning saying I have got a Job at Mcdonalds.

Im now offically employed and would like all those cheap puns and jokes to be thrown at me as much as possible...

Begin!

40 Comments

would u like frys with that?

are you working in the same one as JFK

serious they just texted you to let you no ?, thats a good idea i geuss, no puns or taking the pee from me m8, just a big welldone as a job is a job, we all start somewhere, on another note can i have a free burger ? lol

haha u wont have any work to do mate, everyones at kfc checking out this deal

hotukdeals.com/ite…=19

add heat if u wish, seeing as tho im helping u out.

congratulations x x x

At least your employed, and proud.

Some people are so ashamed of the fact they work at McDonalds they hide behind lies of being of semi professional footballer and top MC :rolleyes:

acecatcher3;4485066

haha u wont have any work to do mate, everyones at kfc checking out this … haha u wont have any work to do mate, everyones at kfc checking out this dealhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/345992/showthread.php?t=345992&page=19add heat if u wish, seeing as tho im helping u out.

just added some heat for u x x :thumbsup: no rep though lol

Banned

http://tjcnyc.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/hamburglar.gif
    ........^^^ADAM^^^........................................................................................... ^^^DEAN^^^

as before

acecatcher3;4485066

haha u wont have any work to do mate, everyones at kfc checking out this … haha u wont have any work to do mate, everyones at kfc checking out this dealhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/345992/showthread.php?t=345992&page=19add heat if u wish, seeing as tho im helping u out.

:lol: unexpired then?

would you like to go large ??

Banned

Adam...ask your new boss why some McD's ACTUALLY stir the McFlurry's and some just chuck the stuff on

annoys the hell outta me!

No shame in it, at least you have a job. They supposedly treat their staff well from what I have heard

Congratulations

You Cant Go Thru The Drive Thru Cos You Is A Crip In A Crip Chair

Congrats on getting a job!

Banned

Fair play to you better than slumming it on the dole.

Where abouts is the MccY D's your going to be working in?

Dean mentioned that if anyone came in asking for a free burger he would promptly deliver them a slap. How about for fellow HUKD members? :-D

Congrats.

As far as wages go, McD's money is as good as anyone elses so well done.

Original Poster

wickedteen;4485049

are you working in the same one as JFK

No lol.. my mcdoanlds is just 5 mins from Dean's tho.

Original Poster

karaokecolin;4487426

Congrats.As far as wages go, McD's money is as good as anyone elses so … Congrats.As far as wages go, McD's money is as good as anyone elses so well done.

If not better - McD's = 4.00

dominoes, subway, starbucks - 3.75

Original Poster

Matrixblade;4485599

Where abouts is the MccY D's your going to be working in?Dean mentioned … Where abouts is the MccY D's your going to be working in?Dean mentioned that if anyone came in asking for a free burger he would promptly deliver them a slap. How about for fellow HUKD members? :-D

Nah like i said my Maccies is same town as Dean's - Hes 5 mins away tops.

Original Poster

ODB_69;4485081

........^^^ADAM^^^........................................................................................... ^^^DEAN^^^as before

LMAO - Rep for that!

Original Poster

ODB_69;4485347

Adam...ask your new boss why some McD's ACTUALLY stir the McFlurry's and … Adam...ask your new boss why some McD's ACTUALLY stir the McFlurry's and some just chuck the stuff onannoys the hell outta me!

The word is.... Laziness. Some dont have the Mcflurry spoon stirer tho. But mine does and I will make sure.. that if u want ur mcflurry stiring.... ull get it stirred.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4487543

Are you joking? Why would you ever work for £4 an hour?!? I wouldn't work … Are you joking? Why would you ever work for £4 an hour?!? I wouldn't work in a fast food place for £6 nevermind £4.

LOL - No where i kno employs a 16 year old for over 5.85 (IKEA WARRINGTON)

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4487683

I'd rather just wait till I'm 16 instead of working now for free.

I am 16...

dcx_badass;4487727

Oh, why are you getting under minimum wage then?

I though that too but a quick google and the minimum wage for 16 year olds is a pathetic £3.53

hmrc.gov.uk/nmw/

Original Poster

LoL..... Listen Ive applied everywhere since July 08 every 2 weeks... Seems to be tho everyone my age are getting there contracts terminated as the companies cut job.. unfortunatly were first to go.

Mcdonalds are average pay if uve acutally done the research I have. They offer a good working environment. Lots of friends work there. Its very local so i can walk to work if need be. End of the day.. Mc's are best employer in my area for my age group.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4487814

So he just has no self respect instead then? Supermarkets pay like £4.70, … So he just has no self respect instead then? Supermarkets pay like £4.70, then it goes upto like £5.50 at 18..

No self respect... WTF... I've got a job that pays money. Dont be so negative.

There's always someone ready to rain on your parade isn't there.

Celebrate - YOU have a job! Yay!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

Butterflies;4490638

There's always someone ready to rain on your parade isn't there.Celebrate … There's always someone ready to rain on your parade isn't there.Celebrate - YOU have a job! Yay!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... Rain of your parade.. thats a song init....

LOL Wooo.. Mcdonalds rave! Carbonated Drinks all round! Shots of Big mac Sauce and happy meal toys! =D RAVE!

Bigpoppaad;4490683

Hmmm... Rain of your parade.. thats a song init....LOL Wooo.. Mcdonalds … Hmmm... Rain of your parade.. thats a song init....LOL Wooo.. Mcdonalds rave! Carbonated Drinks all round! Shots of Big mac Sauce and happy meal toys! =D RAVE!

no ice in mine! Yay Happy meal toys - that's the only reason my kids love going to McD's!

Congrats Bigpoppaad, I remember when I worked in a Mccy D's back in the 90's over the summer while at school. I commanded the Chicken station I was king of the chicken burgers, fishy fingers, apple pies and nuggets. Really suprised about the wages though, surely would have thought that wages would have gone up since I worked there. Then again, we thought the workers of the Lidl opposite were quids in......

Original Poster

Matrixblade;4490818

Congrats Bigpoppaad, I remember when I worked in a Mccy D's back in the … Congrats Bigpoppaad, I remember when I worked in a Mccy D's back in the 90's over the summer while at school. I commanded the Chicken station I was king of the chicken burgers, fishy fingers, apple pies and nuggets. Really suprised about the wages though, surely would have thought that wages would have gone up since I worked there. Then again, we thought the workers of the Lidl opposite were quids in......

Back then it wasnt chicken - It was mechanically reclaimed gerbil meat.

Original Poster

I love HUKD..... anyone want a burger?

yay i'll ask for Bigpoppaad so i can grab a discount and free meal of you haha i've stayed away from mcdonalds for 4 weeks now so i'm sticking to subway for the moment! lol well done mate

When I was 16 working at MaccyD's I got paid £5.50 or something, whatever it was, it was the same pay as people working there who were in their 40's. It also went up after a few months and if I worked beyond a certain time, it went up because of the unsociable hours. It was quite fun working there with my mates but I left because over time I learnt how corrupt the company was and didn't agree with what went on.

Original Poster

flyingflea;4491938

When I was 16 working at MaccyD's I got paid £5.50 or something, whatever … When I was 16 working at MaccyD's I got paid £5.50 or something, whatever it was, it was the same pay as people working there who were in their 40's. It also went up after a few months and if I worked beyond a certain time, it went up because of the unsociable hours. It was quite fun working there with my mates but I left because over time I learnt how corrupt the company was and didn't agree with what went on.

Corrupt.. I knew the Mcdonalds had something to do with the Mafia!

Bigpoppaad;4490567

LoL..... Listen Ive applied everywhere since July 08 every 2 weeks... … LoL..... Listen Ive applied everywhere since July 08 every 2 weeks... Seems to be tho everyone my age are getting there contracts terminated as the companies cut job.. unfortunatly were first to go. Mcdonalds are average pay if uve acutally done the research I have. They offer a good working environment. Lots of friends work there. Its very local so i can walk to work if need be. End of the day.. Mc's are best employer in my area for my age group.

Can vouch for this, all true, which is why I work at one too, brill for our age and rolls in the cash.

Odb, stfu

Banned

well done on getting a job, and can i have a sweet chiili chicken deli with fries and a coke please

Original Poster

sassie;4492056

well done on getting a job, and can i have a sweet chiili chicken deli … well done on getting a job, and can i have a sweet chiili chicken deli with fries and a coke please

Get your cash out then.

Banned

Bigpoppaad;4492061

Get your cash out then.

oi your the one with a job, you didnt say you wanted me to pay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1217
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions