Groups

McKenzie Boxers

Greetings. Firstly, let me say thanks to the person who posted the deal, for the McKenzie Boxers from JD sports. I received my order today, and I only received 1 pack. I thought it was buy 1 get 1 free. Has anyone else received their order?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

30 Comments

I cannot track my order, i placed my order a multiple number of times.

did you add 2 to the basket? or just the 1?
    if you added 2 and paid £5 as stated, then get in touch and demand a refund of the diffrence (2.50) or annoy them and ask to return them for the full £5 and tell them you're not paying for the postage as its their mistake.

Still waiting on despatch of my order, like above I cannot track my order & there is nothing showing in 'my orders'

Did you order a quantity of 2? If you only ordered 1 then you'll just receive 1, adding 2 to your basket kept the price unchanged from my recollection.

Original Poster

I've contacted customer services. They told me to take it to the shop and they'll give me the extra one.

From what I can see, you're very lucky to have received ANYTHING!
    I ordered and although have the confirmation email I haven't had a despatch email yet. Bit annoyed as if they're not coming I need to buy some more as stocking fillers for my sons.

BTW - how did you manage to contact customer services?

Original Poster

74TOAD

BTW - how did you manage to contact customer services?

On their website, phone number, email address, everything is there.

I haven't had anything yet

Got mine today, just one pack though

Original Poster

kendaniells

Got mine today, just one pack though

ring customer services and complain. If they try to fob u off, ask to speak to a manager.

I've had a text saying mine will be delivered tomorrow. So I will update when I get them how many I get. I only ordered 2 packs (bogof).

the fact that I have just realised is that on the website they say, buy one pair and we will throw in another pair. which is 2 pairs. Basically a pack of 2. Screwing us over with the wording is what they did

Did they give you another pack of 2 boxers at the shop?

Damn it! I hope that was a mistake in packaging, if not its shoddy marketing.

Tharinduk

the fact that I have just realised is that on the website they say, buy … the fact that I have just realised is that on the website they say, buy one pair and we will throw in another pair. which is 2 pairs. Basically a pack of 2. Screwing us over with the wording is what they did

​I don't think so no - each pack contains 2 pairs. To get bogof you have to add 2 packs to the basket - so 4 pairs.

The item description about them throwing in another pair is simply because you get 2 pairs per pack and not 1 - it doesn't relate to the bogof offer.

Hey,

I just received mine through the post. I have two packs with two pairs in each, as I ordered. The invoice says the amount is £10 total, but only £5 was paid from my PayPal. So I think mine was successful. Hopefully others follow.

just had email saying mine are being delivered tomorrow

I've just had email saying mine will be delivered tomorrow. This is after not being able to track my order earlier in the week, so assumed it had been cancelled. I only ordered 2 packs - bogof.

Mine was just delivered only 1 set, other set oos on invoice...says will receive refund in 5 days but can't see that they will as they were the free set!

8 pairs of boxers delivered for £10

4 pairs delivered today via DPD. Paid £5.

Received 1 pack today it is buy 1 get 1 free they claim the other pack is oos i've messaged them on twitter demanded an alternative colour.

4 pairs delivered today, says £10 on invoice but PayPal says £5.. now I made 2 separate orders so still waiting on the next 4 pairs!!!

So update apparently the 1 pack they sent me was as a good will gesture and they are giving me a full refund... not enough stock

I bought 1 pack get one free then ordered 2 packs get two free and they arrived today but have charged me £5 per pair and on my payment they took £10 and £20 even though when I ordered it Said £5 and £10 . Tried customer services and they were too busy to answer my call according to the automated annoying voice . Will be trying again though

same problem amount charged doesn't match the email order Confirmation and haven't received full orders.....crooks

8 pairs delivered today for £10:D

Original Poster

So a quick update. Remember I called customer services and complained about not getting the extra pack? The girl said I should go to a shop and they'll give it to me. I didn't. I called back and today I received my extra pack from the postman. Buy 1 get 1 free shouldn't mean, u have to add 1 extra at checkout. If u buy 1 pack, u should get your free pack. Hopefully, everyone will get theirs. Merry Christmas.

gudyute

So a quick update. Remember I called customer services and complained … So a quick update. Remember I called customer services and complained about not getting the extra pack? The girl said I should go to a shop and they'll give it to me. I didn't. I called back and today I received my extra pack from the postman. Buy 1 get 1 free shouldn't mean, u have to add 1 extra at checkout. If u buy 1 pack, u should get your free pack. Hopefully, everyone will get theirs. Merry Christmas.

​I'm glad you got your issue rectified but I'm not quite sure I follow your theory?
    If something is buy one get one free I would assume I would have to add both products otherwise the company may just think you only need one.
    If you went into a supermarket which was displaying offers for buy one get one free products would you just pick up 1 item and expect them to go back and get you another one once you go to pay?

i gt one pack and a refund checked my bank
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.88
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription912
      3. Biscuit addiction2262
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211

See more discussions