mcscom.co.uk experiences?

Found 16th Jul 2015
Couldn't find a recent review of MSCOM. In comparison to dell outlet, argos and tesco their deals seem to be the best value. Can any share their experiences with them?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Assuming the website is their extension of their ebay shop, they seem to some good feedback on ebay.

ebay.co.uk/usr…muk
Bought Dell venue pro 11 from them before. Immaculate condition but unfortunately those devices are just pretty terrible as a laptop-keyboard combo. Customer service was great, first unit broke so they replaced it next working day. That broke a few months later so they refunded me no questions asked.
michaeladamson89

Bought Dell venue pro 11 from them before. Immaculate condition but … Bought Dell venue pro 11 from them before. Immaculate condition but unfortunately those devices are just pretty terrible as a laptop-keyboard combo. Customer service was great, first unit broke so they replaced it next working day. That broke a few months later so they refunded me no questions asked.

Did you buy from their website, or their ebay shop? Also, the fact that they 'break' so easily is quite worrying. What was wrong with the units?
Great service and price shame about the items! I'm on my 4th Inspiron, 2 wouldn't turn on and 2 kept having screen of death
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants