McVites launch new Festive Orange & Cranberry Jaffa Cakes!

Deal editor5
Posted 4th Sep
One thing I love about the run up to Christmas is all the new flavours / twists on our chocolate and snacks!

McVites have have just introduced their new...... Festive Orange & Cranberry Jaffa Cakes!

Mmmmmmm. 🍊 🎄

3537321.jpg
McVitie’s have this to say “A thrilling festive take on a much-loved classic, the new Orange and Cranberry Jaffa Cakes are ready to take centre stage this Christmas. The original blend of dark crackly chocolate, light sponge and a smashing orangey centre has been enhanced with the flavours of warming cranberry, creating a surprising and delicious twist for you to enjoy.”

I've just spotted them for sale at Tesco for £1.00, but they will also be available in other supermarkets for £1.20 a pack, including Sainsbury’s, Morrisons....

Image credit: McVitie's
Community Updates
5 Comments
Omg! Heaven who needs a man ha
Well i wasnt impressed with the strawberry or pineapple ones. Think I'll stick with the normal
Whoohoo04/09/2020 13:42

Well i wasnt impressed with the strawberry or pineapple ones. Think I'll …Well i wasnt impressed with the strawberry or pineapple ones. Think I'll stick with the normal

I don't like the sounds of the pineapple ones!

Have you tried the Lidl's version of the orange Jaffa cakes? They are so good - dare I say it, way better than the original!
Edited by: "millarcat" 4th Sep
millarcat04/09/2020 13:44

I don't like the sounds of the pineapple ones! Have you tried the Lidl's …I don't like the sounds of the pineapple ones! Have you tried the Lidl's version of the orange Jaffa cakes? They are so good - dare I say it, but way better than the original!

No I'll have to give them a go!
Post a comment
@
    Text