Mcvities club chocolate mint

Found 16th Feb
Hi I bought a pack of mint flavour because I love mint but I ate it and there is no mint or water biscuit like the pack says there is? it's just pure chochalate!!
Community Updates
AskGroceries
17 Comments
Sorry I did not mean to say water I ment wafer it's stupid auto correct
It's got more mint flavour than the supermarket copycat versions.
Pure chocolate? Winner! If you're missing the mint, brush your teeth.
Bigfootpete5 m ago

It's got more mint flavour than the supermarket copycat versions.

There is no mint in my mcvitites mint flavoured chochalate:(
nothing worst than pure chocolate. if you like minty chocolate, i find that after eight is the best product out there.
mutley16 m ago

nothing worst than pure chocolate. if you like minty chocolate, i find …nothing worst than pure chocolate. if you like minty chocolate, i find that after eight is the best product out there.

Yes I love those
mutley11 h, 7 m ago

nothing worst than pure chocolate. if you like minty chocolate, i find …nothing worst than pure chocolate. if you like minty chocolate, i find that after eight is the best product out there.

Or a nice Viscount bickie?
chuckiedoll1 h, 8 m ago

Or a nice Viscount bickie?

i actually hate mint and i am not a big fan of chocolate so i don't like minty chocolate. lol

just replying to the OP. i have only had after eight mints when people give them to me, but i find it too sickly sweet for me and too minty, but i remember how minty it is as i don't like mint.
mutley119 m ago

i actually hate mint and i am not a big fan of chocolate so i don't like …i actually hate mint and i am not a big fan of chocolate so i don't like minty chocolate. lol just replying to the OP. i have only had after eight mints when people give them to me, but i find it too sickly sweet for me and too minty, but i remember how minty it is as i don't like mint.

Lol. I'm pretty partial to any chocolate myself!
Splice3 h, 17 m ago

There is no mint in my mcvitites mint flavoured chochalate:(

Outrageous! You've been robbed. I'd email them and they'll give you voucher to buy another pack or 2
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 20 m ago

Outrageous! You've been robbed. I'd email them and they'll give you …Outrageous! You've been robbed. I'd email them and they'll give you voucher to buy another pack or 2

I emailed mcvitites no reply yet
Splice2 m ago

I emailed mcvitites no reply yet

They will do you'll be enjoying multiple mint clubs in no time
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 16th Feb
LeahsMintytoutou7 m ago

They will do you'll be enjoying multiple mint clubs in no time

You need to contact the Daily Mail. They will put you in the paper with plenty of pictures of you looking both sad and angry.
Lucky!
As it's McVities I'm guessing there's not much chocolate in there either.
EndlessWaves6 h, 5 m ago

As it's McVities I'm guessing there's not much chocolate in there either.

It's all chocolate nothing else the label states wafer biscuit and mint
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants