mcvities codes

Found 31st Jan 2011
started collecting these and was wondering if anyone has the promo codes that they could pm me if they don't want them
many thanks
Community Updates
MiscMcVities
7 Comments
where do you get the codes from, everything made by mcvities? as i bought loads of hobnobs and stuff before but dont really want to open them all to get codes if its on the inside
what you can get from it?
Stephers

where do you get the codes from, everything made by mcvities? as i bought … where do you get the codes from, everything made by mcvities? as i bought loads of hobnobs and stuff before but dont really want to open them all to get codes if its on the inside

the codes are just under the best before date on the outside of the packet
addjon

what you can get from it?

anything with the promo packets which are mcvities branded
anyone ?
[quote=pinky89
the codes are just under the best before date on the outside of the packet[/quote]

On Jaffa Cakes - the code is on the cellophane wrapper insidethe box. I only found this out after i had chucked them all in the bin
jelli89

[quote=pinky89the codes are just under the best before date on the … [quote=pinky89the codes are just under the best before date on the outside of the packet

On Jaffa Cakes - the code is on the cellophane wrapper insidethe box. I only found this out after i had chucked them all in the bin [/quote]
ah thanks
would of prob ended up in the bin here too lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions