Groups

mcvities codes

started collecting these and was wondering if anyone has the promo codes that they could pm me if they don't want them
    many thanks

7 Comments

Banned

where do you get the codes from, everything made by mcvities? as i bought loads of hobnobs and stuff before but dont really want to open them all to get codes if its on the inside

what you can get from it?

Original Poster

Stephers

where do you get the codes from, everything made by mcvities? as i bought … where do you get the codes from, everything made by mcvities? as i bought loads of hobnobs and stuff before but dont really want to open them all to get codes if its on the inside

the codes are just under the best before date on the outside of the packet

Original Poster

addjon

what you can get from it?

anything with the promo packets which are mcvities branded

Original Poster

anyone ?

[quote=pinky89
    the codes are just under the best before date on the outside of the packet[/quote]

On Jaffa Cakes - the code is on the cellophane wrapper insidethe box. I only found this out after i had chucked them all in the bin

Original Poster

jelli89

[quote=pinky89the codes are just under the best before date on the … [quote=pinky89the codes are just under the best before date on the outside of the packet

On Jaffa Cakes - the code is on the cellophane wrapper insidethe box. I only found this out after i had chucked them all in the bin [/quote]
    ah thanks
    would of prob ended up in the bin here too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions