Groups

Me and BPA NEED IDEA'S!!

We both need presents for our gf's (I know you thought he was gay) and we both know that we are carp at gifts, so help us!

25 Comments

Are you sharing one girl?

How much do you want to spend?
    What are they into?

I have up to around £60. Her 18th on the 7th Jan so i need to save some cash up for then 2.

Shes quite girlyish. Shes big music fan but dont want 2 get her music stuff. shes got it ALL.

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;3666267

i have up to 60 quid ish. cause i need 2 buy for her 18th 7th JAN. … i have up to 60 quid ish. cause i need 2 buy for her 18th 7th JAN. ASWELL..shes a girlyish girl

same lol, Bout £50 just girly lol

Well you probably can't go wrong with perfume or jewelry.
    If your going for smellies buy something really nice.....]Lush is great.

get her a psp if she doesnt have one already

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3666288

Well you probably can't go wrong with perfume or jewelry.If your going … Well you probably can't go wrong with perfume or jewelry.If your going for smellies buy something really nice.....]Lush is great.

lol, I was out with mine before and she sed, NO SMELLIES haha

she isnt fussy

Aren't you both quite little? Don't bother buying them anything good. Fob them off with Primark jewellery or something.

angelfairee;3666298

Aren't you both quite little? Don't bother buying them anything good. Fob … Aren't you both quite little? Don't bother buying them anything good. Fob them off with Primark jewellery or something.

LOL.... Deans little =P LOL.

I'm 16, Mrs is 18 on 7th jan. Just because were young doesnt mean we can fob each other off with primark junk. Find that quite offensive mate.

My gf deserves versace because shes my world. Anyone smell cheese?

Bigpoppaad;3666304

LOL.... Deans little =P LOL. I'm 16, Mrs is 18 on 7th jan. Just because … LOL.... Deans little =P LOL. I'm 16, Mrs is 18 on 7th jan. Just because were young doesnt mean we can fob each other off with primark junk. Find that quite offensive mate.

I find being called 'mate' offensive and you've irritated my internet enjoyment this evening so it's like we're even.

I don't know many girls that don't like ]Radley
    Most good department stores stock their stuff.

soz...of the subject a bit but...awwww ]I want one

bellabonkers;3666325

soz...of the subject a bit but...awwww ]I want one

links not working :s

get something from the me to you range if shes girly she will love it check out clintons for teddys and h.samueal for the ornaments i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them and you can get some nice bits for the amount you wanna spend x

You should both put your cash towards personal grooming - then a couple of bags for the girls faces to hide under.

No need to thank me. Enjoy

Original Poster

robtallica;3666808

You should both put your cash towards personal grooming - then a couple … You should both put your cash towards personal grooming - then a couple of bags for the girls faces to hide under.No need to thank me. Enjoy

and a couple of 9mm's, your address and we're sorted

dean3988;3667107

Take more than that to bring me down mon brave :-D

dean3988;3667107

Your going to throw bullets at him? Or post them?

Get yourselves down to Elizabeth duke. Oh yeeeah

dean3988;3667107

Internet warrior ... :viking::viking:

smithyp1;3667243

Internet warrior ... :viking::viking:

He would do a drive by but you would hear him coming from about a mile away.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Titchimp;3667192

Your going to throw bullets at him? Or post them?

:lol::giggle:

uk.youtube.com/wat…Lc0

These usually go down well, as long as neither of you are embarrassed by such things.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3667359

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lfRmJXuPLc0These usually go down well, as … http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lfRmJXuPLc0These usually go down well, as long as neither of you are embarrassed by such things.

Why when she got me? thnx, but no thnx lol

Original Poster

Anymore suggestions? please, im desperate here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions