Groups

Me and O'Driscoll

Have decided to go to America next summer.

And yes, we'll actually go through with it.

And this is not a joke/parody to Daniel's thread.

20 Comments

woooooooooooooooo

Banned

hehe.. i'll be the judge of that! (only joking!)

Original Poster

imranmaz;1956804

hehe.. i'll be the judge of that! (only joking!)

Well, we both want to go, and we've both had friends who've been asses.:w00t:

soo...

Why not both us go?!

Ha ha enjoy -- why dont you me and odriscoll go to australia??? No joke seriously - just as long as you arnt axe murderers
    Be good i need someone to go with and if we dont like each other we dont have to stay around each other but it be cool - go for like a month

Banned

t0mm;1956805

Well, we both want to go, and we've both had friends who've been … Well, we both want to go, and we've both had friends who've been asses.:w00t:soo...Why not both us go?!

yeah man.. take dandoc! :lol::lol:

Banned

t0mm;1956805

Well, we both want to go, and we've both had friends who've been … Well, we both want to go, and we've both had friends who've been asses.:w00t:soo...Why not both us go?!

in all honesty i think its a great idea. but if you havent met in person yet then do so a couple of times before you book anything..

travelling is the best!

imranmaz;1956809

yeah man.. take dandoc! :lol::lol:

I want to go to australia though - so if you change your mind to oz we can go :thumbsup:

Ye we are going to in summer.

count me in chaps

Ok this trip is for 18-19 year olds only, if you come you pay for hotels and me and toms rooms, also yous pay for food and we pay for nothing.

odriscoll;1956818

Ok this trip is for 18-19 year olds only, if you come you pay for hotels … Ok this trip is for 18-19 year olds only, if you come you pay for hotels and me and toms rooms, also yous pay for food and we pay for nothing.

Ha ha no way man

Count me out then

You were only gonna pull out at last minute dan, so better you pull out sooner than later.

odriscoll;1956822

You were only gonna pull out at last minute dan, so better you pull out … You were only gonna pull out at last minute dan, so better you pull out sooner than later.

im not paying for you and t0mm and your food
    You wont go i gurantee you infact i best £20 to charity - you and t0mm wont go to usa

Banned

dandoc2;1956828

im not paying for you and t0mm and your food You wont go i gurantee you … im not paying for you and t0mm and your food You wont go i gurantee you infact i best £20 to charity - you and t0mm wont go to usa

they said it casue they dont want you to go... read between the lines man... ask Jdeal to go with you. PM him.. he told me he wanted to go sydney.

Ok the paying thing is of but we need a picture of your flight money before we let you in to our group.

Whereabouts in USA you going? I've been to Florida and absolutely loved it!

Am hoping to save up for a weekend in New York at some point too

Original Poster

Tintern1981;1956845

Whereabouts in USA you going? I've been to Florida and absolutely loved … Whereabouts in USA you going? I've been to Florida and absolutely loved it! Am hoping to save up for a weekend in New York at some point too

NY/Boston.

Original Poster

dandoc2;1956828

im not paying for you and t0mm and your food You wont go i gurantee you … im not paying for you and t0mm and your food You wont go i gurantee you infact i best £20 to charity - you and t0mm wont go to usa

Why won't we go? Our parents will let us.

Already talked to mine.

t0mm;1956847

NY/Boston.

Sounds good - there are some many places to visit there (obviously, it's a bloody big country!) it's hard to choose which ones to go to.

I think NY a defo tho

Original Poster

Off to bed now.

See you guys tomorrow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions