Expired

Me to You - My Blue Nose Friends "Kittywink" the Cat

Found 9th Aug 2009
Looking for Kittywink the cat for my girlfriend, the RRP is about £5 but everywhere is out of stock and I don't wanna pay £10+ on ebay/amazon.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Original Poster

kaybea;5974169

Do you mean the soft one or a figurine?This is for the soft … Do you mean the soft one or a figurine?This is for the soft one:http://www.crazyoccasions.com/acatalog/Me_To_You_Bears.html

That is the one Have you used this site before?

No I haven't used the site but all the usual places had sold out. At a fiver for a happy girlfriend I would give it a go though!

Original Poster

kaybea;5978200

No I haven't used the site but all the usual places had sold out. At a … No I haven't used the site but all the usual places had sold out. At a fiver for a happy girlfriend I would give it a go though!

Yup I think i'll buy it now but hide it until her 21st (14th September) and use it as one of her presents

Thanks for the help =)

Original Poster

Just had an e-mail from the website I ordered it from

"im so sorry i've sold out, i havent had time to change my web site. spoke to carte blanche rep last week he's saying they will not have anymore in. im not so sure i can't see a company not making anymore of a good earner. personally i think they will be back next year. I wouldnt get paying silly money for something that might be back in stock."

Does anyone know of any other websites stocking this for ~£5?

Ive collected nearly the full set of these but had difficulty finding the first 6 in the end i ordered a couple from this site [url]www.bearsandgifts.com.au[/url] but there roughly £13 due to being shipped from australia. Gonna be really hard to find one much cheaper i think, were still trying to find the panda bear, rabbit and elephant but i refuse to pay £30 from robbing gits on ebay
Post a comment
@
    Text