Groups

Me wearing an olympic gold medal

as requested

taken 4 years ago at a curling tournoment i played in, i am wearing Rhona Martins olympic gold medal which she won at the 2006 Winter olympics

quality is crap but its a genuine photo lol

F&F just dnt bother posting please

36 Comments

Original Poster

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/Mewithgoldmedalon.jpg

told ya it was bad quality but there it is

well done

Banned

finally...a real man

loupomm;5741036

well done

[COLOR="Red"]
    Why, what has he done well?

Wearing someone else's medal = no skill at all.[/COLOR]

good on ya for posting x

The JFK;5741052

[COLOR="Red"]Why, what has he done well?Wearing someone else's medal = no … [COLOR="Red"]Why, what has he done well?Wearing someone else's medal = no skill at all.[/COLOR]

not being like you for starters, he'll go further in life just sticking to that :thumbsup:

Excellent.

Banned

ah cool, youve held an olympic world medal, probably more than i'll get to do in my lifetime!

awwww bet you was/is really proud of that photo something to treasure

The JFK;5741052

[COLOR="Red"]Why, what has he done well?Wearing someone else's medal = no … [COLOR="Red"]Why, what has he done well?Wearing someone else's medal = no skill at all.[/COLOR]

If we want any **** outta you we will squeeze your head. now scurry back to your own thread please

Original Poster

ilovepink;5741062

awwww bet you was/is really proud of that photo something to treasure

definately :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]BTW I've got a picture of me holding the World Cup but I'm not exactly proud of it as I haven't won it.

I will be proud of it when I win it though.

[/COLOR]

The JFK;5741082

[COLOR="Red"]BTW I've got a picture of me holding the World Cup but I'm … [COLOR="Red"]BTW I've got a picture of me holding the World Cup but I'm not exactly proud of it as I haven't won it.I will be proud of it when I win it though. [/COLOR]

GTFO

Original Poster

The JFK;5741082

[COLOR="Red"]BTW I've got a picture of me holding the World Cup but I'm … [COLOR="Red"]BTW I've got a picture of me holding the World Cup but I'm not exactly proud of it as I haven't won it.I will be proud of it when I win it though. [/COLOR]

the real world cup?? post it then

Original Poster

ilovepink;5741099

GTFO

LMFAO

Banned

The JFK;5741052

[COLOR="Pink"]Why, what has he done well?Wearing someone else's medal = … [COLOR="Pink"]Why, what has he done well?Wearing someone else's medal = no skill at all.[/COLOR]

What he didn't do was google a picture and put a stupid smiley face on it and claim it was him winning a commonwealth medal.

See a doctor. (Seriously)

curling?

Any sport that prominently involves brooms deserves to be mocked publicly IMO.

Just saying.

micoo;5741102

http://www.lpm-online.co.uk/acatalog/access_c157wcup_thumb.jpg :whistling:

guv;5741105

What he didn't do was google a picture and put a stupid smiley face on it … What he didn't do was google a picture and put a stupid smiley face on it and claim it was him winning a commonwealth medal.See a doctor. (Seriously)

i reall really did just LOLLINGTON

ilovepink;5741099

GTFO

[COLOR="Red"]^^Power post^^[/COLOR]

micoo;5741102

[COLOR="Red"]Yep, the real World Cup.

It was in 2002 when I held it, just before the WC in Japan/South Korea.

I have no idea where the photo is (I don't have it digitally) but I will try and find it and scan it in and I'll post it sometime this week.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5741142

[COLOR=Red]Yep, the real World Cup.It was in 2002 when I held it, just … [COLOR=Red]Yep, the real World Cup.It was in 2002 when I held it, just before the WC in Japan/South Korea.I have no idea where the photo is (I don't have it digitally) but I will try and find it and scan it in and I'll post it sometime this week.[/COLOR]

Dont forget to use a smiley face over yours, someone may be snacking on cereal and wouldnt want their milk souring [COLOR=Red](serious)[/COLOR]

Banned

The JFK;5741142

[COLOR="Red"]Yep, the real World Cup.It was in 2002 when I held it, just … [COLOR="Red"]Yep, the real World Cup.It was in 2002 when I held it, just before the WC in Japan/South Korea.I have no idea where the photo is (I don't have it digitally) but I will try and find it and scan it in and I'll post it sometime this week.[/COLOR]

ah classic excuse

PS: You aren't going to win the world cup :thumbsup:

Billie_Jean;5741169

ah classic excusePS: You aren't going to win the world cup :thumbsup: … ah classic excusePS: You aren't going to win the world cup :thumbsup: Even at subbuteo unless you cheat

The JFK;5741142

[COLOR="purple"]Yep, the real World Cup.It was in 2002 when I held it, … [COLOR="purple"]Yep, the real World Cup.It was in 2002 when I held it, just before the WC in Japan/South Korea.I have no idea where the photo is (I don't have it digitally) but I will try and find it and scan it in and I'll post it sometime this week.[/COLOR]

see a shrink, srs

timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece

Banned

roadrunner1;5741117

curling? Any sport that prominently involves brooms deserves to be mocked … curling? Any sport that prominently involves brooms deserves to be mocked publicly IMO.Just saying.

Hey, it gets them out of the house and they can have a nice cup of tea without straining themselves.

Don't be so mean. They even give them medals now.

I'm all for good causes.

good job micoo

nice to see you have a pair

Banned

boothy;5741362

good job micoonice to see you have a pair

Really...

micoo;5741102

If it's as badly photoshopped as his "giveaway" thread then it won't be worth the effort.

What an utter loser

The JFK;5741142

[COLOR="Red"]Yep, the real World Cup.It was in 2002 when I held it, just … [COLOR="Red"]Yep, the real World Cup.It was in 2002 when I held it, just before the WC in Japan/South Korea.I have no idea where the photo is (I don't have it digitally) but I will try and find it and scan it in and I'll post it sometime this week.[/COLOR]

Don't bother looking, I've actually found the proof you needed to make the unbelievers on here back you up and say sorry:

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr10/StockportSteve/WorldCup.jpg

LOL!! NOT

stefor;5741440

Don't bother looking, I've actually found the proof you needed to make … Don't bother looking, I've actually found the proof you needed to make the unbelievers on here back you up and say sorry:LOL!! NOT

You forgot the used banknotes and the scrawled sign :-D

Nice achievement there holding an actual olympic gold medal, congrats :thumbsup:

I dont know if its much more of an achievement or if my achievement is as good as yours but i have held the actual F.A cup and got a picture for proof

That's cool micoo nice one I'd quite like a photo with an Olympic gold But it won't happen

stefor;5741440

Don't bother looking, I've actually found the proof you needed to make … Don't bother looking, I've actually found the proof you needed to make the unbelievers on here back you up and say sorry:LOL!! NOT

here's me, holding the ashes

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4779/stevewaughashes430x320.jpg

good stuff mico.

this thread is so off topic now but funny!

danny09;5741526

Nice achievement there holding an actual olympic gold medal, congrats … Nice achievement there holding an actual olympic gold medal, congrats :thumbsup: I dont know if its much more of an achievement or if my achievement is as good as yours but i have held the actual F.A cup and got a picture for proof

Me too - which is the closet West Brom will get! And I've worn Roger Blacks Olympic medals...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions