Groups

MEADSY4742 IS SMASHED - 90p DRINKS SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

It's gonna gake me ages to wrute this butttttttttt

£2 to get in, and staetede off at £2 a drink, there was 3 of us so we got 3 JD and coke each, then it went upto 3JD and a jagerbomb eacgh, then at half 2 last orders got called so we got 12 JD and coke and 6 jagerbombs because all drunks got reduced to 90p each........................wow.

14 Comments

Great deal, have a nice sleep.

Original Poster

We met two lasses from Liverpool, not being funny but, scouse lasses have the sexiest voices ever! Nothern girls probably think the same about scouse men!

Meadsy4742;7356960

scouse lasses have the sexiest voices ever!!

Christ you were drunk meadsy...

I'd lay off it a bit If I were you... :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;7357039

Errrm.............................. NO:)

Gutted

Banned

serious life choice if the above happens and first thing you do is post on hukd about it...

and with all that money you saved you can buy a new kidney

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c52/paruvers2/kidney_sales_sm.jpg

I'd probably opt for turkey, safer but still reasonable :thumbsup::-D

Banned

Chavtastic thread

no really it is

where you live (no paedo)

was it a bar/club

prices in londaaan are just gay

Meadsy4742;7356960

We met two lasses from Liverpool, not being funny but, scouse lasses have … We met two lasses from Liverpool, not being funny but, scouse lasses have the sexiest voices ever!

Youre joking right? :?

http://www.clevercherry.com/Flash/blog_images/sonia.jpg

nice one mate, I total that at 6JD Cokes, 1 J-bomb + either 4JD Cokes and 2 j-bombs or 12JD Cokes and 6 J-bombs each - if the later is correct you are speaking sheisse!
    Just to let you know, I have worked in a few bars myself (just p/t fri, sat nights and when we ever had special promotions on all the drinks were watered down mate!

rossg91;7359350

nice one mate, I total that at 6JD Cokes, 1 J-bomb + either 4JD Cokes and … nice one mate, I total that at 6JD Cokes, 1 J-bomb + either 4JD Cokes and 2 j-bombs or 12JD Cokes and 6 J-bombs each - if the later is correct you are speaking sheisse!Just to let you know, I have worked in a few bars myself (just p/t fri, sat nights and when we ever had special promotions on all the drinks were watered down mate!

I got it to 9 JD & Cokes and 5 jagerbombs each?

Easily achieveble to be honest...

*Disclaimer* Drinking is bad for you and borderline alcoholism/binge drinking isn't big or clever.

10 jds and coke and 3 jagerbombs is how i read it..

numptyj;7359493

10 jds and coke and 3 jagerbombs is how i read it..

I worked it out as such....

there was 3 of us so we got 3 JD and coke each

3 people, 3 rounds, 3 JD & coke each...

then it went upto 3JD and a jagerbomb eacgh

Again, 3 people, 3 rounds, 3 JD & Coke & 3 Jagerbombs each...

then at half 2 last orders got called so we got 12 JD and coke and 6 … then at half 2 last orders got called so we got 12 JD and coke and 6 jagerbombs

3 people, 1 BIG round (or 'doubleups' as we call them round here when you can't get to the bar casue of the 'once a year fighters... I mean drinkers...), 4 JD & cokes each and 2 jagerbombs each...

In conclusion - I cocked it up myself, as 12 divided by 3 is four not three! :oops:

The OP defied all the odds by remembering all his consumed drinks and even prices :w00t:

Nothing short of a miracle :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions