Groups

meal ideas?

my kids are fussy eaters,they tend to like new things but then go of them pretty quickly,so i struggle to think of new meals for them

what quick and easy meals (healthy) can u recommend please?

19 Comments

I did this thread aggggggggges ago, and some people put forward some great ideas, I'll see if I can find it.

MinstrelMan;2233314

I did this thread aggggggggges ago, and some people put forward some … I did this thread aggggggggges ago, and some people put forward some great ideas, I'll see if I can find it.

Did it involve confectionary, chocco lad ?

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;2233314

I did this thread aggggggggges ago, and some people put forward some … I did this thread aggggggggges ago, and some people put forward some great ideas, I'll see if I can find it.

great :thumbsup:

kyalion;2233317

Did it involve confectionary, chocco lad ?

no it was one of the more serious threads I'm actually capable of from time to time :thumbsup:

God damn search function..... dont think it takes into acount topics from before the site changeover.

Original Poster

homer_213;2233308

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/193834/sherpherds-pie/Shepherds pie … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/193834/sherpherds-pie/Shepherds pie tonight and you wont even have to cook!

that would be lovely
    are u sure u wouldnt mind all 7 of us?:oops:

let them make thir own pizzas buy the bases, buy low fat cheese and lots of colourful veggies - or if they are really young let them watch you and advise you on what they want on their pizzas, they tend to try and eat what THEY made

Beans/spag hoops on toast lol
    My daughter is very fussy but fish cakes go down well, or mince with blended veg (hiden) little gravey and mash on top (quick cheap and easy sheppards pie)

Banned

pasta?
    anything goes with pasta?
    Tuna and cheese with pasta, its quick.
    Salmon?

Kids at the pub i work seem to like the Childs Portion of Pasta, but with grated cheese on the Top? Maybe buy low fat cheese and try that!

Original Poster

trouble is i have a really clingy baby thats why i want something easy to make

the 2 eldest eat anything really

but the 5 and 3 year olds are really fussy

Original Poster

homer_213;2233390

Kids at the pub i work seem to like the Childs Portion of Pasta, but with … Kids at the pub i work seem to like the Childs Portion of Pasta, but with grated cheese on the Top? Maybe buy low fat cheese and try that!

is it just plain pasta or is it in some sort of sauce?

Original Poster

jizzm;2233373

pasta?anything goes with pasta?Tuna and cheese with pasta, its … pasta?anything goes with pasta?Tuna and cheese with pasta, its quick.Salmon?

yeah they like pasta and fish but i always think it will be dry do u do some sort of sauce with it?

I think they should share my month of misery of eating the 8p curry noodles available from Somerfield.

octobergirl;2233338

let them make thir own pizzas buy the bases, buy low fat cheese and lots … let them make thir own pizzas buy the bases, buy low fat cheese and lots of colourful veggies - or if they are really young let them watch you and advise you on what they want on their pizzas, they tend to try and eat what THEY made

thanks for that brill idea! gonna do that tonight!!!! :thumbsup:

Naa they use plain pasta with cheese on top lol! Looks quite nice though

take them to shops and in pasta aisle there are loads of different shapes and the coloured ones - let them choose - really cheap so it doesnt matter whether you end up with 4 different kinds -

MinstrelMan;2233325

no it was one of the more serious threads I'm actually capable of from … no it was one of the more serious threads I'm actually capable of from time to time :thumbsup:God damn search function..... dont think it takes into acount topics from before the site changeover.

If you go to ]Advanced you can change how far back the search goes... The default is 6 months and newer

Mash potato mixed with cheese and tuna quick easy and very tasty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction34
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30045
      3. To buy Iphone 622
      4. Ditched Sky910

See more discussions