measuring a wii fit....

I want to send this via courier but for the life of me..what is the height, length and width????

Before someone tells me to measure it, the figures are approx 55, 35 and 10 but i think my definition of length is a courier company's width!! Some companies just offer 3 boxes to input the figures in!

Anyone help me and my poor frazzled brain!

10 Comments

go to parcelmonkey.com

its awesome

just roughly measure it - you dont have to be so specific!

55 x 35 x 10

who cares about the length x width if they get mixed up..as long it goes somewhere between them you should be fine!

Neber had problems

It'll probably be length 55, width 35 and height 10.

height, length and width are the same as width depth and height really.
doesnt really matter.

height =floor-up
length =left -right
width=front-back
me thinks

Original Poster

Thanks folks...am really grateful for your help. Will rep all. :thumbsup:

surely you can stand a box on any side, so which number goes in which column shouldn't matter.

bruffterman;8576046

surely you can stand a box on any side, so which number goes in which … surely you can stand a box on any side, so which number goes in which column shouldn't matter.

At last...the voice of reason ;-)

Original Poster

tallpete33;8576079

At last...the voice of reason ;-)

Not really!! I tend to stand it so that the writing is the right way up and the box is not upside down or on it's side!!

Height should always be the last measurement given.

It dosent matter what way you input the figures the sum always adds up to the same and that's all they are interested in, the volumetric calculation
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions