Groups
    EXPIRED

Meat...

Anyone know anywhere that sells Crocodile or Kangaroo meat?

Any of the supermarkets?

9 Comments

If your in london borough market sells it.

You do come up with some wierd requests :giggle:
    ]
    Freedown Food Company
    can supply you with all you need prices aren't cheap and P&P is steep @ £7.99 (free on orders over £65) but they are good, try their wild boar, it is excellent

Original Poster

lol... its for a fancy dress party!

Dress up as a nation and bring food with you... i was going for australia.

However its tonight and i have nothing sorted yet!! grr...

rep for all so far...

The garden centre near my sister sells it! They have a special meat fridge with all sorts of weird things in it!

countrymarket.co.uk/m4a…htm

Might be quite a trek for you though . . . ?

gary_rip

lol... its for a fancy dress party!Dress up as a nation and bring food … lol... its for a fancy dress party!Dress up as a nation and bring food with you... i was going for australia.However its tonight and i have nothing sorted yet!! grr...rep for all so far...

Easy one m8
    wrap a sheet round you - put a piece of it on your head and
    pick up a vindiloo on the way to party Sorted!!:thumbsup:

I recommend [url]www.osgrow.co.uk[/url]

I have ordered from them many times before - top quality meat and great service.

i feel sick now:? :giggle:

gary_rip

lol... its for a fancy dress party!Dress up as a nation and bring food … lol... its for a fancy dress party!Dress up as a nation and bring food with you... i was going for australia.However its tonight and i have nothing sorted yet!! grr...rep for all so far...

Buy some venison.....roo tastes very similar to venison and unless the other party goers are experts,I doubt they will question you.:thumbsup:

richribbon09

I recommend [url]www.osgrow.co.uk[/url] I have ordered from them many … I recommend [url]www.osgrow.co.uk[/url] I have ordered from them many times before - top quality meat and great service.

You got any idea how to reduce delivery charge?

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions