Groups
    EXPIRED

Mecca Bingo Wakefield

My friend dragged me to a Mecca Bingo club the other day, and I came out with £51! (Could not believe it!)

Anyway quite fancy a evening session of bingo tomorrow as didn't get chance to do the evening one the other day since my friend lives a couple of hours away on the train, so does anyone know what facilities are at the Wakefield Mecca i.e. slots / bar etc? The website says 0 for everything which I find hard to believe!

Cheers

4 Comments

sounds like they have you in there clutches its a bad thing winning the 1st time you go cos now you are hooked just like me dont go back and keep ur winnings dont give them it back lol:thumbsup:

Yep, you'll never win again, we counted it up and we've spent £3k going to the bingo this year between us, we've won about £500, but its more the company we go for, we know we're no gonna win anything huge.

I remember my 1st time at bingo, I won £450 and my wife won £450 in the same game, £900 in one game.
    Won small amounts since but nothing big.

I never go but a friend went last Sunday night and won £65,000 - couldnt believe it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767534
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047202
      3. Cheer me up please?1440
      4. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.69

See more discussions