Groups

mechanical gaming keyboard

my trusty keyboard is in its last legs. I am looking to get a new one. don't want to spend more than £50 on a new one. anybody got any advice or seen any great deals. I am looking but you guys sometimes find great deals I miss. thanks for any advice.

4 Comments

That looks decent for only £34! Kietay12 - have you actually got it - how noisy is it?

fat tony

That looks decent for only £34! Kietay12 - have you actually got it - … That looks decent for only £34! Kietay12 - have you actually got it - how noisy is it?

I don't have it myself, but a colleague of mine has purchased it for his brother, and I checked it out. Wasn't that loud at all, a lot quieter than my blackwidow.

I have a mechanical keyboard with cherry mx reds. It wasn't the loudest I've ever heard but was noisy.

I added some o rings to the keys and the noise has reduced considerably. This wasn't why I added them but I'm impressed at the difference it has made.

No need to buy any special brand of o rings, just something cheap and cheerful will apparently do the trick.

Something to keep in mind if noise becomes a concern.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions