Groups

Medal of Honor 2?

Danger Close, the developers of the campaign for MoH are looking for 2 new employees for "an unannounced AAA first person shooter”
    MoH 2 maybes, and looks like they will be working on the MP too.
    EA will also announce details for Battlfield 3 on 1st of March

6 Comments

Original Poster

Theyre never making a sequel to that pathetic excuse for a game surely.

Original Poster

dc7911 Theyre never making a sequel to that pathetic excuse for a game … dc7911 Theyre never making a sequel to that pathetic excuse for a game surely

MoH had the best fps campaign of 2010, yes better than COD:BLOPS and BFBC2, and only comes 2nd to BFBC2 on the MP, so you can stick to play COD and all the 10 year old brats, while the more mature people play a more grown up game. and dont call me shirley

Banned

boabbyrab

MoH had the best fps campaign of 2010, yes better than COD:BLOPS and … MoH had the best fps campaign of 2010, yes better than COD:BLOPS and BFBC2, and only comes 2nd to BFBC2 on the MP, so you can stick to play COD and all the 10 year old brats, while the more mature people play a more grown up game. and dont call me shirley

LOLZ - one of the most buggy, graphically inferior, stupid plotted games I have played in years.

It was a mess from start to finish which took all of 4 hours.

it was sheet, lol @ dangercrap

Edited by: "Alfonse" 13th Jan 2011

Original Poster

csimanLOLZ - one of the most buggy, graphically inferior, stupid plotted … csimanLOLZ - one of the most buggy, graphically inferior, stupid plotted games I have played in years.It was a mess from start to finish which took all of 4 hours.

played the campaign twice (normal/hard) and never had any bugs, graphics do not make a game which were fine and as for plot, you fight the taliban who needs a plot.
    was both MWs not short on the campaign front, i think they both were. this game comes second only to both MWs as the best fps i have played. yes including both Bad Companies, COD: WAW & BLOPS and Halo 3.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions