Expired

**Medal of Honor beta codes** - with NO pre-order!

Found 8th Jul 2010
Okay, this will take you to the US Best Buy website and you will notice a box where you enter your e-mail address and will then (while stocks last) receive a beta key within the hour. You then need to redeem this at the MOH website, which I'll link to shortly. If you want to play the beta on 360, then I'd suggest waiting till it eventually gets released. PS3 and PC players, you're good to go

40 Comments

Original Poster

http://****/dBKkI2

Oh FFS, why can't I use bit . ly ??? Alas, you can work out what you need to enter.

so what's the actual address?

edit: sorted, thanks for that, i'd rep you if i could

Original Poster

souljacker

so what's the actual address?

Use this one: is.gd/dk6dk

Cheers!

Cheers for posting OP

anyone got it yet?

Original Poster

asayer

anyone got it yet?

Yep, I had one come through about a minute ago. It does say 'within an hour', so have patience!

souljacker

sorted, thanks for that, i'd rep you if i could

lol, it's okay- what did rep ever mean once you had all your circles anyway?? People can just say thanks in here if they like!

Got my Beta key!

i was just wondering that's all, thanks for the link, got mine too!!

fingers crossed , thank u

You hero. Fingers crossed.

SuperEd

wicked. waits for a email! thanks!

Thanks for the heads up, good find!

Just arrived - rep.... Oh. Still a legend

just got my code u absolute star of a person

SuperEd

repped- liked- whatever! legend downloading now

Original Poster

lol, happy to pass on the knowledge

Banned

just need to wait for them to sort the 360 beta before i redeem

fragaliciousbob

just need to wait for them to sort the 360 beta before i redeem

same here. nice work op you should get a badge for this alone. cheers.X)

downloading now cheers

has the beta already, not a bad game.. considering you only get two levels to play.. i was told that the beta endsob the 17th of this month or am i mistaken... ?

SuperEd

does look like a good game

SuperEd

arcangel111

has the beta already, not a bad game.. considering you only get two … has the beta already, not a bad game.. considering you only get two levels to play.. i was told that the beta endsob the 17th of this month or am i mistaken... ?

thought it was the 18th ? lol

Original Poster

arcangel111

has the beta already, not a bad game.. considering you only get two … has the beta already, not a bad game.. considering you only get two levels to play.. i was told that the beta endsob the 17th of this month or am i mistaken... ?

Still ongoing, and while I think you're right about it ending on the 17th for PS3 and PC, the 360 beta will run beyond that- if they even get it out before the 17th....

Downloading now. Thanks

Banned

WTF

sent me an invalid code!!!

Banned

if anyone has a spare ps3 code I'd be more than grateful if you pm'd me it, cheers!

complete waste of time, the game keeps freezing my ps3 and i have to do a complete reset, haven't completed a game yet.

Original Poster

ODB_69

if anyone has a spare ps3 code I'd be more than grateful if you pm'd me … if anyone has a spare ps3 code I'd be more than grateful if you pm'd me it, cheers!

You tried redeeming the code on the beta website, right? Well I wouldn't worry, just apply again with a different e-mail address. That works

ODB_69

WTFsent me an invalid code!!!

I had the same issue with the PC version, then I realised I was stupid.
The code you submit to the beta site generates a second code which you have to enter on the game.

Had a few matches, not convinced I'm actually having fun.

the game has a glitch if you get a "killchain" (bit like kill streak awards from COD) then it freezes like said above and you have to restart your computer.
sometimes you can achieve the chain - ie getting a certain amount of points rather than 3 kills etc.. then press the right directional button to access the UAV/mortar strike .. and sometimes you can't.. lol
the proper game should be pretty good when it's released!!!

Will give this a try, many thanks

The beta doesn't seem to like the wonky/left handed key bindings I use.
Once I edit half the commands it becomes unresponsive. Might look into manually editing.

Well done to those who got a code, i applied a few hours ago but no email yet so maybe expired now

From the couple of games i've played, the game is ok.
Better than Call of Doody, but nowhere near the Battlefield series.

Original Poster

Bumping this for anyone who missed it the other day. I don't know if Bully got his code, but the box to enter your e-mail is still there so worth a punt!

Didnt get one, checked spam folder and now they have pulled the beta keys, good luck to anyone who got one though

Original Poster

Indeed, all gone.

Hey i managed to get it, i deleted email by mistake along with loads of spam messages, thanks to gmail i can still view deleted messages, result, downloaded and played already not bad, didnt realise its just one map, still good though although weapons are poor at present,not sure if you can upgrade weapons in beta
Post a comment
@
    Text