medal of honor beta xbox 360 how to download beta

so now that the beta for the 360 is here and axchanged the code for a new key, how do you d/l the beta, according to the website you just do it via xbox live marketplace and redeem code, but there is only d/l for trailers on there. any one help

5 Comments

You need to go to 'Redeem Code' on your dashboard or xbox.com and enter the code. You'll then be able to download it

Original Poster

You need to go to 'Redeem Code' on your dashboard or xbox.com and enter … You need to go to 'Redeem Code' on your dashboard or xbox.com and enter the code. You'll then be able to download it

yeah it gives the option to do that but as i said there is only 3 trailers on the market place, should there not be a game option there, like when you d/l a trial game

boabbyrab

yeah it gives the option to do that but as i said there is only 3 … yeah it gives the option to do that but as i said there is only 3 trailers on the market place, should there not be a game option there, like when you d/l a trial game

What? You start with a code, which as I understand it, you have redeemed at the MOH beta website in exchange for an XBL download key. Redeem this key on the dashboard or xbox.com, like I said, and when you do that it will come up asking if you want to download the beta. There's no 'link' to download it from the marketplace. It's just like when you use a code for DLC or something.

Original Poster

job done, i was doing it via the d/l games section rather than via the blades.
cheers

can this be downloaded without the code as i heard you can get it via BFBC2
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...914
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763990
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions