Groups

medal of honour allied assault key

Hi All,

just bought the game above pre owned from gamestation and they gave me the wrong instruction booklet so no key and can't install, anyone have an unregistered key they could possibly pass my way, any help would be appreciated greatly and repped,
    thanks

9 Comments

Original Poster

niminator;6667328

Cough...cough...http://lmgtfy.com/?q=medal+of+honour+allied+assault+key

you need to sort that cough out, could be nasty,
    thanks for the link,:thumbsup:

lukekey;6667825

you need to sort that cough out, could be nasty,thanks for the … you need to sort that cough out, could be nasty,thanks for the link,:thumbsup:

Did it work? (Love that google thing):p

Me feeling a bit like this at mo: http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0013.gif

Original Poster

niminator;6671565

Did it work? (Love that google thing):pMe feeling a bit like this at mo:

yeah worked a treat, told you to sort it out, now look what's happened.
    your smashed.:-D

lukekey;6679339

yeah worked a treat, told you to sort it out, now look what's … yeah worked a treat, told you to sort it out, now look what's happened.your smashed.:-D

Couple o' Lemsips and a few nights later my head is still on the verge of exploding

Aww well, at least I have a week off work now, seeing as it's half term. ;-)

Original Poster

niminator;6684738

Couple o' Lemsips and a few nights later my head is still on the verge of … Couple o' Lemsips and a few nights later my head is still on the verge of explodingAww well, at least I have a week off work now, seeing as it's half term. ;-)

lucky you, i could do with some time off, self employed, no work no cash,
    you work in a school or something?:?::?:

Banned

i suggest you get the bookelt assuming youre telin the truth, incase you want to pass on the game or sell it

and i do hope you wrote down the key.

lukekey;6685006

lucky you, i could do with some time off, self employed, no work no … lucky you, i could do with some time off, self employed, no work no cash,you work in a school or something?:?::?:

Hit the nail on the head there mate.:thumbsup:
    working in reception/foundation
    Keeps me young LOL (even though I am only 20):p

Original Poster

kapows;6685021

i suggest you get the bookelt assuming youre telin the truth, incase you … i suggest you get the bookelt assuming youre telin the truth, incase you want to pass on the game or sell itand i do hope you wrote down the key.

yeah am telling the truth, thanks for the advice though,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions