Groups

Medal of Honour Beta

More than enough contradicting information around the internet at the moment, some saying you need to pre-order the game before getting access to the beta at all, some saying you only need to pre-order it to get access on the 17th, and anyone with Battlefield will be able to play it on the 21st and so on.
    So does anyone know for sure how to get access to it?

13 Comments

if you preorder the game you get a 4 day early access on the 17th, if you dont preorder it, you will get access on 21st instead, its just basically pre order and u get early access than others that will get it on the 21st

Original Poster

I know EA are pushing their Gunclub website though, so definitely no requirement of owning Battlefield?

has BFBC2, has pre-ordered the game instore yesterday and will be going for my code tomorrow...

Original Poster

Well it's alright for some, been delayed for a few days for the 360!

ive pre ordered for the ps3 and got no code today

Is the VIP code in the BF:BC2 box the actual beta key when it arrives on the 360 dashboard?

jaybizzle;8862397

Is the VIP code in the BF:BC2 box the actual beta key when it arrives on … Is the VIP code in the BF:BC2 box the actual beta key when it arrives on the 360 dashboard?

No, and I don't think the beta will just be on the dashboard. You need to get a code which you then redeem on the Medal of Honour website. Then you'll be given a beta key to redeem from the dashboard.

has received an email from GAME with my beta key...

arcangel111;8874114

has received an email from GAME with my beta key...

Can u give us an update on your thoughts please mate. Also you got beta for ps3 xbox or pc?

hiya - a quick update on my thoughts..

it plays pretty well considering the amount of glitches they've got going on -

finding that i can get a few killchains ( kill streak awards ) then after a while it'll freeze - only happened 3 times since i started playing it this morning. which isn't too bad really..

the choice of weapons is pretty standard - M16 / M4 / M21 (sniper rifle) for the americans and your basic AK versions for the opposition team. the more points/kills you get then unlocks more weapons upgrades for each class so don't use one class all the time try and use each one equally then your weapons will upgrade steadily.

Only two levels are available on the BETA - Helmand Valley and Kabul streets.
    game play is ok but should get better once they've ironed out a few problems.

hope you are all enjoying it.

were around 1000 people on the server when i played today

btw - i am on the PS3 - wanna add me then my psn id is under my location...

Original Poster

Been looking around for how to get access to the PC beta and seems as though you did need to pre-order the game! I've given up now, going to buy Battlefield or just stick with COD :thumbsup:

weirdwilli;8888473

Been looking around for how to get access to the PC beta and seems as … Been looking around for how to get access to the PC beta and seems as though you did need to pre-order the game! I've given up now, going to buy Battlefield or just stick with COD :thumbsup:

i have just been sent a second beta code - you can have it if you want it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119
      3. Going in style uv code give away33
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891717

See more discussions