Groups

Medal of honour beta codes from play.com?

They were supposed to be getting mailed out today for everyone who preordered the game on the 360 but i haven't had mine yet, is it still going live today and has anyone had theirs?

9 Comments

It's been delayed. Technical problems.

no it has not i phoned them half an hour ago and they gave it me over the phone

mine has just downloaded on the ps3

addyfisher;8982420

no it has not i phoned them half an hour ago and they gave it me over the … no it has not i phoned them half an hour ago and they gave it me over the phone

Well Microsoft (xbox live)said it's been delayed . So that is my understanding if it's not delayed anymore then whoopee. Get your code and enter it and play .. you edited to say your's is the ps3 version. So play it.

dontasciime;8982466

Well Microsoft (xbox live)said it's been delayed . So that is my … Well Microsoft (xbox live)said it's been delayed . So that is my understanding if it's not delayed anymore then whoopee. Get your code and enter it and play .. you edited to say your's is the ps3 version. So play it.

thats on the ps3 not sure about xbox

It might be fixed now. Only typed what I listened to last night.

Original Poster

I'll give them a ring, cheers

Banned

got mine from game and shopto, xbox beta comes out tomorrow from what i've read

anyone got a spare?! ha ( worth a try)

Original Poster

well haven spoken to play the woman told me there is a problem at microsofts end with the codes and as soon as they have them they will be sent out, looks like the 360 beta has a problem?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211147
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions