medical form..

    i need to get my signed by physician or practice nurse, before i go away in the summer! i went to the local doctors on campus in liverpool.... £52.50!!! just to sign a form....... *sigh* robbing *************

    anyone know where i could get it done free.

    Thanks Addy


    is it for a holiday?

    can anyone at the citizens advice buerue help you?

    Original Poster

    i am working all summer and the travelling

    so what do you need the form for? to prove you are fit to work?

    You're probably going to have to pay a doctor then, phone up your GP and see if its any cheaper than the local one on campus.

    Are there any other people you could contact through the student union perhaps who have done this before you? Find out where they got their done.

    Hope this helps
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs2059
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33

      See more discussions