Groups

Medion Akoya E6239

a friend of mine who's child has special needs laptop needs a repair, i have always sorted her out and only charge for parts no time. I need to replace the power jack cable for above laptop but can not find a correct match on ebay there is no part number on the faulty one any help

10 Comments

Original Poster

thats not the item i am after its is the dc power jack cable internal one on the laptop

Wish I could say it man to man but big respect and thanks for understanding and helping your friend

Original Poster

tried above website but can n ot order as it will not let me enter my address no able to change country thanks anyway

I also need to replace the internal power cable in my E6239 and found this very similar looking one for the Toshiba S50 on eBay (if the link doesn't work just search eBay for "Toshiba S50 DC Power Port Jack");

ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT

The end the charger plugs into looks identical (indeed Toshiba 19V chargers are compatible with Medion Akoyas) but I'm not 100% sure the other end will fit.

But for £3.99 it might be worth a punt - the Medion part code is 40047012 and that costs £11.05 delivered from Germany.

Original Poster

Fildo.Stronst

I also need to replace the internal power cable in my E6239 and found … I also need to replace the internal power cable in my E6239 and found this very similar looking one for the Toshiba S50 on eBay (if the link doesn't work just search eBay for "Toshiba S50 DC Power Port Jack");http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282156532121?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AITThe end the charger plugs into looks identical (indeed Toshiba 19V chargers are compatible with Medion Akoyas) but I'm not 100% sure the other end will fit.But for £3.99 it might be worth a punt - the Medion part code is 40047012 and that costs £11.05 delivered from Germany.

good job thanks so much

No problem - happy to help. I'm always on the lookout for cheaper compatible parts.

If you get the Toshiba one and it works remember to charge the full Medion price.

I make good money out of "fixing" laptops for sick kiddies and pensioners!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions