Expired

meerkat code not working - cineworld

Found 4th Jul 2016
Anyone else having issues? I've tried 2 codes and neither are working - anyone else facing this?
Trying for a screening tomorrow, it's the right code for this week....
Hmmmmmmm?
Community Updates
17 Comments
I can send you mine if you want to try it.
hmmmm do i detect paul being devious and asking for a code without asking oO
No honest, I've got 2 codes already! Just want to book tickets for tomorrow! lol
deviouspaul

No honest, I've got 2 codes already! Just want to book tickets for … No honest, I've got 2 codes already! Just want to book tickets for tomorrow! lol

I've tried it on Vue and the code works, can someone just try a code on cineworld or let me know they've been successful booking for tomorrow/Wed?
No it doesn't work for us either
Rebeccavan22

No it doesn't work for us either

Thanks for confirming - hope it gets fixed in the morning!
I thought you can only book using meerkat code on the day
jco83

I thought you can only book using meerkat code on the day

I'm sure I've booked before the day with cineworld previously - might not have though! As said earlier, Vue let me go through and add it earlier...
deviouspaul

I'm sure I've booked before the day with cineworld previously - might not … I'm sure I've booked before the day with cineworld previously - might not have though! As said earlier, Vue let me go through and add it earlier...

I only use Empire and I'm pretty sure I can only book tickets using a meerkat code on the day of the screening
buzz off it take my code any 1.....

jco83

I only use Empire and I'm pretty sure I can only book tickets using a … I only use Empire and I'm pretty sure I can only book tickets using a meerkat code on the day of the screening

cineworld lets you do it before or at least it did a couple of weeks ago
Still not working! ****!
It's working now!
Big ask, but does anyone have a spare code please?
loulou

Big ask, but does anyone have a spare code please?

Try that one above - I never used it...
Aw thanks, but someone must have beat me to it!
Sorted it that's great, thank you x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants