Meerkat MEALS

LocalFound 11th Jun
As of July Compare the Market will be joining with Tastecard to offer 1 three course meal for free (when bought with another full price)
2954581.jpg
Further details included in the attachment.
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Thanks for posting @belgarath_the_eternal_one didn't know they were doing this. I've moved it over to misc as an info post
niceroundpound20 m ago

Thanks for posting @belgarath_the_eternal_one didn't know they were doing …Thanks for posting @belgarath_the_eternal_one didn't know they were doing this. I've moved it over to misc as an info post

Just curious, why is this misc and not deals? 2 for 1 movies are allowed in deals?

hotukdeals.com/dea…com
I assume it’s because Meerkat Meals is due to launch July 2018, whereas meerkat movies is already up and running. Moved to misc as a heads up for members
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 11th Jun
Toptrumpet1 h, 5 m ago

I assume it’s because Meerkat Meals is due to launch July 2018, whereas m …I assume it’s because Meerkat Meals is due to launch July 2018, whereas meerkat movies is already up and running. Moved to misc as a heads up for members

that's good, i need some travel insurance,so will get it then 😁
So under £3 for Movies and Tastecard for a whole year now! This is really good, thanks OP for the heads up!
niceroundpound11th Jun

Thanks for posting @belgarath_the_eternal_one didn't know they were doing …Thanks for posting @belgarath_the_eternal_one didn't know they were doing this. I've moved it over to misc as an info post

See this is now in deals, think OP should get this post moved and merged?

hotukdeals.com/dea…729
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants