Meerkat movies

Posted 7th Nov
Can you only use one code per week per account or could I use a second in a second booking if I got hold of another code? (not asking for this week but wanting to take my daughter and a couple of friends to see frozen 2 when it's released) has anyone ever managed to use a second code? thank you
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
You need one code per paid for ticket and can use as many codes as you like. Look on the sharing thread there is an added link to get as many codes as you like free
Hi message me when you need a further code x
Four spare codes, PM me if you need any more
Pay full price for your ticket, enter the meerkat code and you'll get her in for free.
Pay for one of her friend children rates as they're cheaper and add another separate meerkat code and one of them will get it for free.
So technically your only paying for one adult and one child probably around £20 at cinema world but all 4 of you will get to go.

I've always got a spare code, or just do the travel trick on their site to get Meerkat for a year.

Also if you go often to the cinema like me, get yourself a Cineworld pass and you'll be able to take somebody free every Tuesday or Wednesday with the Meerkat code, I took my lass Tuesday and my mate last night with to separate codes.
Toon_army07/11/2019 15:12

Pay full price for your ticket, enter the meerkat code and you'll get her …Pay full price for your ticket, enter the meerkat code and you'll get her in for free.Pay for one of her friend children rates as they're cheaper and add another separate meerkat code and one of them will get it for free.So technically your only paying for one adult and one child probably around £20 at cinema world but all 4 of you will get to go.I've always got a spare code, or just do the travel trick on their site to get Meerkat for a year.Also if you go often to the cinema like me, get yourself a Cineworld pass and you'll be able to take somebody free every Tuesday or Wednesday with the Meerkat code, I took my lass Tuesday and my mate last night with to separate codes.

Hi, thank you so much for that explanation! Much appreciated.

I did that travel trick about a month ago but never actually used a code so far
ellenw07/11/2019 13:57

Four spare codes, PM me if you need any more

Thank you for the offer. The movie isn't out until the 22/11 so it's the Tuesday or Wednesday after that I'm hoping to take them
parisp07/11/2019 13:14

Hi message me when you need a further code x

Thank you for the offer. The movie isn't out until the 22/11 so it's the Tuesday or Wednesday after that I'm hoping to take them
eslick07/11/2019 12:01

You need one code per paid for ticket and can use as many codes as you …You need one code per paid for ticket and can use as many codes as you like. Look on the sharing thread there is an added link to get as many codes as you like free

Thank you!
nadhaw07/11/2019 16:42

Hi, thank you so much for that explanation! Much appreciated.I did that …Hi, thank you so much for that explanation! Much appreciated.I did that travel trick about a month ago but never actually used a code so far

If you ask on here or Facebook somebody will always have a spare code, I've got 4 accounts so usually get a text or a Tuesday or Wednesday asking for a code lol.
Few kids films come out soon so you've got your hands full
Toon_army07/11/2019 15:12

Pay full price for your ticket, enter the meerkat code and you'll get her …Pay full price for your ticket, enter the meerkat code and you'll get her in for free.Pay for one of her friend children rates as they're cheaper and add another separate meerkat code and one of them will get it for free.So technically your only paying for one adult and one child probably around £20 at cinema world but all 4 of you will get to go.I've always got a spare code, or just do the travel trick on their site to get Meerkat for a year.Also if you go often to the cinema like me, get yourself a Cineworld pass and you'll be able to take somebody free every Tuesday or Wednesday with the Meerkat code, I took my lass Tuesday and my mate last night with to separate codes.

You can also book a child ticket and then use the code on the adult, if you then need to book extra tickets just book them in a separate booking, saves a couple of quid. If you know anyone who has a cineworld pass you can go for 70p with the code
nadhaw07/11/2019 16:44

Thank you!

eslick07/11/2019 16:47

You can also book a child ticket and then use the code on the adult, if …You can also book a child ticket and then use the code on the adult, if you then need to book extra tickets just book them in a separate booking, saves a couple of quid. If you know anyone who has a cineworld pass you can go for 70p with the code

It's free with the pass in the cinema, its just 70p if you book online.
My mate went with his daughter, paid for a Child and used the Meerkat, they turned him away and said he has to pay for an adult then gets her in with the meerkat! Guess it depends on who's checking tickets? They all know me in my local and never check my tickets apart from this one woman who asks for my pass! I tell her every time you're the only one who checks my pass! Dunno what her problem is, proper jobs worth
eslick07/11/2019 16:47

You can also book a child ticket and then use the code on the adult, if …You can also book a child ticket and then use the code on the adult, if you then need to book extra tickets just book them in a separate booking, saves a couple of quid. If you know anyone who has a cineworld pass you can go for 70p with the code

Wow, thank you!! Don't know anyone but thanks for all the info!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants