Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Meerkats - way out to help out.

Posted 13th Aug
Community Updates
Top comments
Dragon3213/08/2020 11:29

Sorry but is this just the usual Meerkat buy one get one free meals that's …Sorry but is this just the usual Meerkat buy one get one free meals that's been going on for a while or am I missing something?Thanks Mark.

Think you are missing that in addition to having a buy one get one you will be getting the 50% discount that comes with Eat Out To Help Out. So 2 discounts in 1 which is really good. Thanks OP
5 Comments
Sorry but is this just the usual Meerkat buy one get one free meals that's been going on for a while or am I missing something?

Thanks Mark.
Why the £10? What's the offer. You could get Meerkat meals for around £1 life cover.
Dragon3213/08/2020 11:29

Sorry but is this just the usual Meerkat buy one get one free meals that's …Sorry but is this just the usual Meerkat buy one get one free meals that's been going on for a while or am I missing something?Thanks Mark.

Think you are missing that in addition to having a buy one get one you will be getting the 50% discount that comes with Eat Out To Help Out. So 2 discounts in 1 which is really good. Thanks OP
muzammil112413/08/2020 11:32

Think you are missing that in addition to having a buy one get one you …Think you are missing that in addition to having a buy one get one you will be getting the 50% discount that comes with Eat Out To Help Out. So 2 discounts in 1 which is really good. Thanks OP

OK thanks for that.

Just didn't see any mention of that in the posting when I looked but now it's showing.

Thanks Mark.
I forgot all about my membership until I read about Pizza Hut. Say a large pizza is £10, you could buy 2 large pizzas, get the 2for1 from meerkat offers = 2 pizzas for £10, then the 50% eat out scheme on top. Essentially £5 total for 2 pizzas which is decent if you like Pizza Hut
Post a comment
@
    Text