Meet Abu Azrael, 'Rambo' of Iraq :-)

Found 16th Mar 2015
I would want him on my side for sure!!
Community Updates
29 Comments
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/13/269D2FDE00000578-2993489-image-a-46_1426264058431.jpg

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s306x306/e15/10995224_1374268306231035_188668096_n.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/13/269D2E8700000578-2993489-image-a-37_1426263652246.jpg
Edited by: "airfix" 16th Mar 2015
I'd want Vin Diesel, Liam Neeson, Jason Statham and The Rock on mine
He looks more like mr T
maxim24

I'd rather have someone real than a movie star that pretends... Surprised you didn't list Danny "I think I'm hard" Dyer too. Lol
stuarthanley

I'd rather have someone real than a movie star that pretends... Surprised … I'd rather have someone real than a movie star that pretends... Surprised you didn't list Danny "I think I'm hard" Dyer too. Lol

Well, the title compared him to 'Rambo', whom last time I checked was a fictional character played by an actor, so I chose to continue the theme. Surprised you expect others to mention Genghis Khan and other warriors of the past.
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2015/03/15/1227263/420457-be6f0dbc-cabb-11e4-bf8c-949d9dd98cd7.jpg
maxim24

Well, the title compared him to 'Rambo', whom last time I checked was a … Well, the title compared him to 'Rambo', whom last time I checked was a fictional character played by an actor, so I chose to continue the theme. Surprised you expect others to mention Genghis Khan and other warriors of the past.

He is known as Rambo of Iraq, hence the mention, but he is a real person and not an actor, there is a huge difference between fact and fantasy.
airfix

He is known as Rambo of Iraq, hence the mention, but he is a real person … He is known as Rambo of Iraq, hence the mention, but he is a real person and not an actor, there is a huge difference between fact and fantasy.

I've not meant to start an arguement here. I think the point has been made. :-)
airfix

He is known as Rambo of Iraq, hence the mention, but he is a real person … He is known as Rambo of Iraq, hence the mention, but he is a real person and not an actor, there is a huge difference between fact and fantasy.

I understood the title well.

He is being metaphorically compared to 'Rambo', who is fictional, so theres nothing wrong with mentioning people who play roles of similar aptitude to Rambo to convey the same sentiments as your OP.

Besides I've given some movement to your stale thread and you're welcome.

Azrael is described in various sources as a 40 year old former university … Azrael is described in various sources as a 40 year old former university lecturer and a one-time Taekwondo champion, [4] although other sources dispute that and suggest that this back-story may be fabricated.[5]

Edited by: "supermicro" 16th Mar 2015
maxim24

I understood the title well. He is being metaphorically compared to … I understood the title well. He is being metaphorically compared to 'Rambo', who is fictional, so theres nothing wrong with mentioning people who play roles of similar aptitude to Rambo to convey the same sentiments as your OP. Besides I've given some movement to your stale thread and you're welcome.

"Besides I've given some movement to your stale thread"

Yes, you are like a form of laxative, thanks.
airfix

"Besides I've given some movement to your stale thread"Yes, you are like … "Besides I've given some movement to your stale thread"Yes, you are like a form of laxative, thanks.

That's ironic coming from someone so fluent in dispensing verbal diarrhoea.

I jest of course
let him come to Scotland , we will show him who is tough, let them come and fight and not hide
Would love to see a video of him reducing jihad john /emwazzi to tears before offing him.
singer

let him come to Scotland , we will show him who is tough, let them come … let him come to Scotland , we will show him who is tough, let them come and fight and not hide

that's right, the Scots have John Smeaton.

http://i.imgur.com/tYlmNJT.png
yep, not a made up film star or a overweight soldier , just an ordinary guy who cares for his beloved country , oh and no guns or such, its called fair fighting
doesn't he play in goal for Everton X)

wasn't long ago that Moqtada al-Sadr & Ali al-Sistani were perceived as the bad guys...i must try harder to keep up with whose side were on (_;)
DarkEnergy2012

doesn't he play in goal for Everton X)

I've switched to supporting Everton purely so I can watch them more and laugh at him and his ridiculous beard. He must really think he looks good.

was that switch before you got trounced by Burnley...or afterwards
http://statics.memedeportes.com/mmds/2015/03/MMD_476692_gif_este_gol_de_george_boyd_deja_al_city_practicamente_sin_premier_y_mientras_tanto_mou.gif

deeky

I've switched to supporting Everton purely so I can watch them more and … I've switched to supporting Everton purely so I can watch them more and laugh at him and his ridiculous beard. He must really think he looks good.

Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 16th Mar 2015
DarkEnergy2012

was that switch before you got trounced by Burnley...or afterwards

Did you have to bring that up? X)

That was a sweet strike. The ball is rising as it hits the net.

Edited by: "deeky" 16th Mar 2015
maxim24

Only John wick on mine or and Margot Robbie
Id want mr bean, mr muscles loves the jobs you hate and rodney on my team.
Why has my comment that he looks like someone I know been removed? Someone else said he looks like Mr T and still there. Im going to find a picture of the guy from the shop and then post it. It a joke removing a comment for saying he looks like someone I know.

Pathetic
deleted57959

He looks like someone I know!

Did he have a shop? bit like a poundland but everything cost £2 - £3 lol even though it was all £1 in pound shops
singer

yep, not a made up film star or a overweight soldier , just an ordinary … yep, not a made up film star or a overweight soldier , just an ordinary guy who cares for his beloved country , oh and no guns or such, its called fair fighting

You think this guy is an overweight soldier? If I needed soldiers Id pick this guy, if I needed my bins picking up on time Id pick your guy.
deleted57959

Quite possibly, The guy I knew worked in a call centre for Great … Quite possibly, The guy I knew worked in a call centre for Great Universal Catalogue, but got fired for ordering mobile phones on customers accounts and sending them to his own address lol! and i am being serious lol. think he was called Faruq.

lol nothing wrong with making a few extra quid on the side, think my guy was called Ikbell
cleverguy12

[/url]image upload no limit[/img]

The Facebook message indicates that he is actually dead.

However, I cannot find anything in the news.

Edited by: "Danielj88" 17th Mar 2015
His real name is

Ayyub Faleh al-Rubaie

I can't find anything under either name to suggest he is dead.
It looks like we may have witnessed Islamic State propaganda.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rp8c2u.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants