Groups

Meet & Greet plus parking at Heathrow for 8 days - any reccommendations?

I'm looking into booking meet and greet and parking at Heathrow for 8 days this month, has anyone used this service with any companies, got any reccommendations, or any discounts on good comanies?
    Thanks.

5 Comments

I recommend Purple Parking. I think they're on Quidco too although in the past they have refused it because I have used a discount code as well. Do a search on this site.

Original Poster

Somebody;6891114

I recommend Purple Parking. I think they're on Quidco too although in … I recommend Purple Parking. I think they're on Quidco too although in the past they have refused it because I have used a discount code as well. Do a search on this site.

Thank you, I have heard of them but never used them before, I'll check out the prices and discount codes now. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Does anyone know where you put the code in on purple parking's website? I can't see anywhere.

parkatmyhouse.co.uk/par…-1/
    This was recommended to me but I haven't used him. He charges £30 for 1 week and drops you off and picks you up

Original Poster

adrienne1945;6892039

http://www.parkatmyhouse.co.uk/parking-space/heathrow/5-minutes-from-heathrow-airport-1/This was recommended to me but I haven't used him. He charges £30 for 1 week and drops you off and picks you up

Oooh, interesting but I just used Essential travel through topcashback (8%) and booked Drivefly meet and greet which had good reviews online for £58 for 8 days which doesn't seem bad. I'll keep this guys details for next time, it seems like a really good idea and cheap too. Thanks for the info.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions