Original Poster

Quality not good on my phone, 7 week old German Sheppard

very cute. I want a puppy!!

eurghhhhh!

Original Poster

joeprosho

eurghhhhh!

Is that dog talk?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww give her a kiss from me on her wet nose X)

shauneco

Is that dog talk?

nope (just being an ignoramous), i like dogs really and this will grow up to be a real dog (by that i mean above 10inches in height) certainly has my approval, though you cant really go wrong with a labrador

should have called it jerry lee!!

Original Poster

LoveHearts

Awwwwwwwwwwwww give her a kiss from me on her wet nose X)

The wife might get jealous if I do that.

Original Poster

joeprosho

nope, i like dogs really and this will grow up to be a real dog (by that … nope, i like dogs really and this will grow up to be a real dog (by that i mean above 10inches in height) certainly has my approval, though you cant really go wrong with a labradorhope you called it jerry lee!!

Her parent's were huge, Her paws are very big, I expect she'll be 6 foot lol, Had German Sheppard's as a kid but then it wasn't me who had to feed them lol, Was very obedient though and as I've got kids I know they usually have good temperaments if brought up that way.

PS Labrador was my second choice, I love them too, Very nice dog's.
    Edited by: "shauneco" 21st Apr 2011

lovely looking dog m8 ur gonna have a really loyal friend for life,i still miss my german sheppard from years ago,anyway enjoy ur time with him/her.by the way gr8 avatar come on the reds

What a little beauty. Luna

aww i love german sheppards

chillyyyy

lovely looking dog m8 ur gonna have a really loyal friend for life,i … lovely looking dog m8 ur gonna have a really loyal friend for life,i still miss my german sheppard from years ago,anyway enjoy ur time with him/her.by the way gr8 avatar come on the reds

+1 on the dog and avatar

She is gorgeous, too cuddly X) Going to get spoilt rotten I expect.

Nice name btw.

Original Poster

MAIA

She is gorgeous, too cuddly X) Going to get spoilt rotten I expect. … She is gorgeous, too cuddly X) Going to get spoilt rotten I expect. :)Nice name btw.

She'll get plenty with all my kid's lol

should have got a rottweiler.

Banned

damn you.....cant get 1 as im living in an apartment

so dieing to get a long haired 1

Original Poster

CollateralDamage

It'd eat the kid's, Plus I'm not really a fan of them.

Banned

woof woof woooof, wooooooof, woof? woooooooof...

Original Poster

shergold

woof woof woooof, wooooooof, woof? woooooooof...

She says, Woof, Woof, Woof

Aww how cute is she and what a lovely name reminds me of the moon. Will she howl at it? lol

Original Poster

lkscoltand

Aww how cute is she and what a lovely name reminds me of the moon. Will … Aww how cute is she and what a lovely name reminds me of the moon. Will she howl at it? lol

Well, after WW1 we called German Shepherds, "Alsation Wolf Dogs" so kind of appropriate lol, She howls in a puppy sort of way lol.

shauneco

Well, after WW1 we called German Shepherds, "Alsation Wolf Dogs" so kind … Well, after WW1 we called German Shepherds, "Alsation Wolf Dogs" so kind of appropriate lol, She howls in a puppy sort of way lol.

Lol appropriate indeed! A howling puppy, again how cute is she! (In the highest possible voice) lol

Banned

CollateralDamage

Rotweillers and german shepherds are both beautiful dogs. Either way you cant lose

My next dog is going to be a bully kutta imported from pakistan. I wanted a tosa but they are banned over here somewhat unfairly i might add. I have heard talk of them being over here as japanese mastiffs.

Bully kutta, wonderful breed, very loyal and protective.

youtube.com/wat…vaY

youtube.com/wat…R=1

Elton Chong

Rotweillers and german shepherds are both beautiful dogs. Either way you … Rotweillers and german shepherds are both beautiful dogs. Either way you cant loseMy next dog is going to be a bully kutta imported from pakistan. I wanted a tosa but they are banned over here somewhat unfairly i might add. I have heard talk of them being over here as japanese mastiffs.Bully kutta, wonderful breed, very loyal and protective.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHoQgosvaYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grVLFButpuA&NR=1

My Rottweiler is 9 months at the moment beautiful dog.

Same here i am importing a bully kutta next summer from pakistan, the ones in the video are smaller in size my one hopefully will be nice and chunky.

http://www.dogbreedpicture.net/data/media/142/Bully%20Kutta-hp.jpg
    Edited by: "CollateralDamage" 22nd Apr 2011

Banned

CollateralDamage

My Rottweiler is 9 months at the moment beautiful dog.Same here i am … My Rottweiler is 9 months at the moment beautiful dog.Same here i am importing a bully kutta next summer from pakistan, the ones in the video are smaller in size my one hopefully will be nice and chunky.

Beautiful dog.

I like big dogs but dont like mastiffs cos they are too sloppy and unathletic. Dont like staffs too small and common or pitbulls ( plenty of those around ) plus dont want illegal dog. Cant have tosa cos banned even though that would be my dream dog. Such a noble breed.

I've never been to pakistan but would be a great excuse for a trip so as to go an view lots of dogs.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions