meet roy hudd at highgate cemetery - thursday 22nd feb, 2018

Found 21st FebEdited by:"seb"
unfortunately highgate is a long way away from where I live.

but the event should be good fun for those who like music hall.

Roy Hudd, President of the British Music Hall Society, will talk, joke and sing his way through the collection of Music Hall entertainers buried in Highgate Cemetery...

eventbrite.co.uk/e/t…366
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
mrty5 m ago

..... I've just finished listening to Hancocks half hour shows and halfway …..... I've just finished listening to Hancocks half hour shows and halfway through 'The navy Lark' on Amazon music.

Ah, the unique Tony Hancock. The only comedian to be named after four parts of the human body.
14 Comments
Too far for me too. Will be a night to remember. I've just finished listening to Hancocks half hour shows and halfway through 'The navy Lark' on Amazon music.
mrty5 m ago

..... I've just finished listening to Hancocks half hour shows and halfway …..... I've just finished listening to Hancocks half hour shows and halfway through 'The navy Lark' on Amazon music.

Ah, the unique Tony Hancock. The only comedian to be named after four parts of the human body.
Will Emu be there?
Chiptivo7 m ago

Will Emu be there?

Damn it, you beat me to it. Well played.
Chiptivo4 h, 2 m ago

Will Emu be there?

Would be odd , think you've mixed up your Roy Hudd and Rod Hull , unless you know something I don't ?
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 21st Feb
majestic201241 m ago

Damn it, you beat me to it. Well played.

Methinks you are both mistook enough.... Not unless Roy Hull is there... Or am I missing a different joke?
Edited by: "mrty" 21st Feb
mrty3 m ago

Methinks you are both mistook enough.... Not unless Roy Hull is there... …Methinks you are both mistook enough.... Not unless Roy Hull is there... Or am I missing a different joke?

We've been missing Rod Hull since 1999
PS. For clarity:

33304287-a0ijp.jpg
tinkerbellian14 m ago

Would be odd , think you've mixed up your Roy Hudd and Roy Hull , unless …Would be odd , think you've mixed up your Roy Hudd and Roy Hull , unless you know something I don't ?

33304326-aoKIQ.jpg
majestic20121 h, 21 m ago

[Image]

Maybe Rob Castle will be there with his trumpet, tapdancing!
Edited by: "mrty" 21st Feb
He could accompany Roy Stewart and the faces? With Dan's People, dancing.
majestic20123 h, 8 m ago

[Image]

Oh hecky thump , I need to type slower , fully engage brain
@mrty
I've heard of the village people,
33305553.jpgAnd pans people,

Who are Dan's people?
Edited by: "shadey12" 21st Feb
shadey121 h, 15 m ago

@mrty I've heard of the village people,[Image] And pans people,[Video] Who …@mrty I've heard of the village people,[Image] And pans people,[Video] Who are Dan's people?

Have you heard of Burley Chassis? Or Betty Swalls?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants