Groups

Meeting Father Christmas at the South Bank (London)

Someone told me that you could meet Father Christmas at the South Bank (London) - you need to book - It was not one of the department store santas but I cannot find the details on the internet. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Thanks

21 Comments

I thnk he will be the fake one..

'Does anyone know what I am talking about? Thanks'

Misc all wrapped up in one easy question.

Original Poster

greg_68;6618376

'Does anyone know what I am talking about? Thanks'Misc all wrapped up in … 'Does anyone know what I am talking about? Thanks'Misc all wrapped up in one easy question.

I thank you...........

I could use that line as my motto - in fact may have to change my sign in on here.

So it has. :-D

I guess this year will be the same thing though.

Syzable;6618460

So it has. :-DI guess this year will be the same thing though.

Sorry took it off cos I thought I might be wrong:oops:

jeany123;6618470

Sorry took it off cos I thought I might be wrong:oops:

No need. I'm wrong most of the time, the wife is adamant i am. So don't listen to me. :lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;6618413

Here you go. … Here you go. :)http://www.timeout.com/london/kids/event/123167/santa-s-secret-village-christmas-experience

thanks v much for that .

bit expensive tho - £15 a child and £5 an adult - will speak to husband about it. cheers

Santa Does Not Exist

pushkin2000;6618507

Santa Does Not Exist

I can't hear youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Original Poster

here is the link to current one should anyone be feeling flush

santas-secret-village.co.uk/

Original Poster

pushkin2000;6618507

Santa Does Not Exist

How did this person get past vetting for this site!

hee hee :santa:

Original Poster

not sure what happened there

fairy;6618520

here is the link to current one should anyone be feeling … here is the link to current one should anyone be feeling flushhttp://www.santas-secret-village.co.uk/

I might take the kids as we usually go to London (only just over an hour away) at Xmas to show them the lights etc and let them pick something from Hamleys.

Original Poster

Just checking out santa prices in London - so much £ this year - they want £45 to meet santa at hamleys ( you have tea with him)

If you don't go at weekend they stil have tickets for selfridges

Original Poster

fairy;6618609

Just checking out santa prices in London - so much £ this year - they … Just checking out santa prices in London - so much £ this year - they want £45 to meet santa at hamleys ( you have tea with him)If you don't go at weekend they stil have tickets for selfridges

hamleys.com/Bre…tml

fairy;6618609

Just checking out santa prices in London - so much £ this year - they … Just checking out santa prices in London - so much £ this year - they want £45 to meet santa at hamleys ( you have tea with him)If you don't go at weekend they stil have tickets for selfridges

£45!!!! I'd want all the contents of his sack for that and Mrs Claus as my personal slave for a week. lol

Original Poster

I agree - I think this is all getting ridiculous.

If you beg Harrods they may find you some weekend tickets - they found some for us last year and I enjoyed it - kids were so so on it

I would opt for Selfridges ( has train too) but don't want to take kids out of nursery just to see santa on a week day

fairy;6618647

I agree - I think this is all getting ridiculous.If you beg Harrods they … I agree - I think this is all getting ridiculous.If you beg Harrods they may find you some weekend tickets - they found some for us last year and I enjoyed it - kids were so so on itI would opt for Selfridges ( has train too) but don't want to take kids out of nursery just to see santa on a week day

I think Selfridges will be high up on the list. Once the school holidays start then we'll go down there as the other 2 only do 2 nursery days a week so thankfully we can avoid the weekend queues.

Original Poster

Syzable;6618667

I think Selfridges will be high up on the list. Once the school holidays … I think Selfridges will be high up on the list. Once the school holidays start then we'll go down there as the other 2 only do 2 nursery days a week so thankfully we can avoid the weekend queues.

You need to book - see their internet site.

fairy;6618719

You need to book - see their internet site.

Thankyou..............i will.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134316
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32149
      3. Your dream gaming set up?815
      4. Cat Chat74711

See more discussions