MEGA Wuntu FAQ

Found 23rd May
Wuntu FAQ
  • Wuntu begging/exchange/sharing thread.
  • Top Tip: Press Use Now and screenshot the code to use later; you never know when they might run out.
  • Does this work with a PAYG sim? Yes, see below.
  • Can I use the app even if I'm not with Three? You have to have a Three sim to set up the app, one easy way to do it is to order a Three Free Data Sim however Three has some pretty good deals for your everyday use as well which you can check out on the mega sim only thread.
    Once you have the sim simply put it onto your phone set up the app and then remove the sim and use your normal sim. You might want to keep the sim however as Wuntu occasionally requires a recheck.
  • I can't see the offer? First: Check if the offer is live yet! Try the following: Pull down to refresh app, close and reopen app, check to see if there is an update, clear cache if on android, clear data if on android, delete and redownload if on iPhone. If still not working contact Wuntu ideally through live chat on the app.
  • My app is not connecting? Check your signal, try methods above.
  • My code says it is used? Go into the app and contact Wuntu on live chat, they will give you a new code if you explain what happened.
  • When will this offer go live? Please take a second to read the title, it should be clearly listed there unless it's already live.
  • Why does my app show "used" at the top and then "use now" at the bottom? It shows this if you've clicked use and then backed out of the code. If you press use now again, the same code will pop up as before. It's handy if you press use then back out or close the app before taking a screenshot or before using the code.

Costa FAQ
*TIPS*
  • Download and use the Costa Coffee Club app to earn 5 points (equivalent to 5p) for every £1 spent. Adds up!
  • Take your own travel mug and get 25p off any drink!
  • A lot of stores have a meal deal offer.
  • You can check the balance on your gift card. (Credit to @jamie015)
  • Do I have to buy coffee? Can I use it on something else? The voucher is technically a gift card for the specified value. Wuntu's terms and conditions is not very clear and open to interpretation. There is some debate over this but most people report being able to buy whatever they want with the code. This includes syrups, their mugs, flasks, coffee beans etc. Some stores may refuse to use it on anything other than drinks so try at your own risk. General agreement is to say it is a gift card when telling them how you will pay to avoid this problem.
  • Does a screenshot work/Does the code have to be live? Yes, a screenshot works just fine.
  • Can I use multiple codes in the same transaction? You can usually show multiple screenshots from the same device with no problems. Probably best to say you have some gift cards. Use at your own discretion. No rule about it being one code per item.
  • When does the code expire? As long as you screenshot the code will be valid till Wuntu says on it's app. Sometimes codes are limited so if you don't press use now the codes might run out before they actually expire.

Dominos FAQ
  • It says my code can't be applied/I need to add additional items/It wont let me checkout? Make sure you have added a PERSONAL size pizza to your basket. It will not apply if you have any other offers added as well.
  • I can't find where to put in the code? Once you add a pizza to your basket, click to view your basket. There should be a box to add your code BEFORE you click on checkout.
  • Can I use more than one code? Not in the same order but you can place multiple orders under the same contact details. Some restaurants seem to have a limit but there is no way to know this until you have placed your order and have arrived at the outlet to collect it. Some people have been told it is 5 pizzas whereas some have been able to walk away with 30+ pizzas with no problems. Please use at your own discretion.
  • Why can't I get delivery? Dominos has a minimum spend required to qualify for delivery. Your free pizza does not qualify for this. You can add more items to bring it up so you can get it delivered. Most people use click and collect however which has no minimum spend.
  • Can I use the code against a larger pizza/something else on the menu? No, unfortunately it's only valid against a personal pizza.

Cineworld FAQ
*TIPS*
  • Pair with a Meerkat movies code and get the second ticket for free. This even works with a free cineworld ticket. Here is a step by step guide to using both together. There is also an official Meerkat Trading thread.
  • You can also book a movie for a date after the code expires as long as you make the booking while the code is active.
  • Can I book online? Do I have to go to cineworld? You can book online and in store both. When booking online a 70p/50p booking fee per ticket is added on and this applies even if you have the code for a free ticket. There is no booking fee in the outlet.

Rakuten FAQ
  • Can I use multiple codes? No, you cannot use more than one code per offer cycle on the same account.
  • Is it valid for all movies? This is dependant. If the offer says it is valid for 350 super points it will ussually be valid on all movies. Sometimes Wuntu offers points to watch a subgroup of movies. Some people report success on getting these codes to work on movies other than the ones listed. The best way for you to find out is to try.
  • When does it expire?
    If somebody knows this for sure let me know.

Deliveroo FAQ
Please be aware this is a new reward and Wuntu has recently changed how it applies so information below may not be completely accurate.
*INFO ON MORE DISCOUNTS*
  • If this is your first time ordering deliveroo you can get a Unidays code and get 4 off your first and 2.50 off your second order.
  • If you do not have access to Unidays you can use 98CQNN7DPF to get 2.50 off your first and 2.50 off your second order.
  • You can use somebody's referral code to get 5 off *DO NOT POST REFERRALS HERE* and this will apply even if you have ordered before but not if you have already used a referral code in the past.
  • *NOTE* The above three codes will not apply in the same order. They have to be in separate orders but they will all stack with Wuntu. There have been reports that they have not been stacking with Wuntu codes. If you have tried it please let me know if it worked or not by commenting below.
  • Can I use more than one code in an order? No, as of 23/05/2018 Wuntu codes do not stack and can only be used in separate orders.
  • How do I add more than one code? Go into the app, click on Account, click on Vouchers and Credit, press plus, add code, repeat.
  • Will ordering use up all my codes? No, only one Wuntu code can be used per order. If you have codes from before 23/05/2018 they will apply to your order in multiples of 3 pounds till your order reaches zero/you run out of codes.
  • How long are the codes valid for? After being added to the app codes are valid for 29 days. If you have not added the code to your app it will lose its value when Wuntu has set its end time, check T&Cs in Wuntu.

• Remember to check member's profiles when trading/giving codes away and to lessen your chances of getting scammed avoid people who have just signed up that day/do not seem to contribute to the site/ only beg for codes.
  • Sites like Dropbox and Imgur are great for uploading and sharing screenshots of codes in PM while also being completely anonymous.
  • Happy redeeming!

If you have tips/suggestions/feedback/questions on anything listed in this thread feel free to comment below or PM.
Community Updates
Misc
38 Comments
Great post. Thanks for putting this together @ThePurpleFox

I've removed the short-URLs and replaced with the full ones. Please remember not to use shortened links.
BeerDrinker4 m ago

Great post. Thanks for putting this together @ThePurpleFox I've removed …Great post. Thanks for putting this together @ThePurpleFox I've removed the short-URLs and replaced with the full ones. Please remember not to use shortened links.

Okay, thank you. Just thought it looked neater but didn't realise could hyperlink on the thread. That looks even neater than the shortened links.
ThePurpleFox23 m ago

Okay, thank you. Just thought it looked neater but didn't realise could …Okay, thank you. Just thought it looked neater but didn't realise could hyperlink on the thread. That looks even neater than the shortened links.

Really good FAQ! Now hopefully this will reduce the amount of people constantly asking the same questions!
jamie0151 m ago

Really good FAQ! Now hopefully this will reduce the amount of people …Really good FAQ! Now hopefully this will reduce the amount of people constantly asking the same questions!

We can hope!
ThePurpleFox33 m ago

We can hope!

Just need to add it at the top of each thread. Sadly not everyone will see it in misc the regulars will already know it and anyone else won’t be on misc sadly. This was done a few years ago about the o2 refresh deals and it never got used.

good posr though.
Also suggest that for sharing screenshot codes people use dropbox. This keeps your (and the recipient's) email address private.
Great post, one point: it's "lose", not "loose".
grex910142 m ago

Great post, one point: it's "lose", not "loose".

Yes I also see that I have a for typo.
mrty1 h, 25 m ago

Also suggest that for sharing screenshot codes people use dropbox. This …Also suggest that for sharing screenshot codes people use dropbox. This keeps your (and the recipient's) email address private.

Good idea!
eslick2 h, 25 m ago

Just need to add it at the top of each thread. Sadly not everyone will see …Just need to add it at the top of each thread. Sadly not everyone will see it in misc the regulars will already know it and anyone else won’t be on misc sadly. This was done a few years ago about the o2 refresh deals and it never got used. good posr though.

Yes but now I have a link to just plonk onto anybody who asks.
Good job @ThePurpleFox
Superlike
Roselilyjas12 m ago

Good job @ThePurpleFox Superlike

Cheers
mrty11 h, 26 m ago

Also suggest that for sharing screenshot codes people use dropbox. This …Also suggest that for sharing screenshot codes people use dropbox. This keeps your (and the recipient's) email address private.

imgbb.com/

I use this much easier and no signup needed eitheir side.
Arsenal12342 m ago

https://imgbb.com/I use this much easier and no signup needed eitheir side.

Asking me to sign in.
mrty2 m ago

Asking me to sign in.

You don't need to just upload a photo and job done.
Arsenal12348 m ago

https://imgbb.com/I use this much easier and no signup needed eitheir side.

Imgur is the same and I've already added it in.
Arsenal123427 m ago

You don't need to just upload a photo and job done.

Strange, if I click one link on landing page it asks me to sign in or register, the other link allows me to upload.
very helpful for people who don't know how it works

great effort
bhaskarsa10 m ago

very helpful for people who don't know how it worksgreat effort

Thanks
Amazing job! Thanks for taking the time to put this guide together. Bookmarked!
melomanias3 m ago

Amazing job! Thanks for taking the time to put this guide together. …Amazing job! Thanks for taking the time to put this guide together. Bookmarked!

Can u use the Cineworld codes with meerkat 2 for 1?
DE4L3R2 h, 40 m ago

Good question. I believe I've seen people say you can but I've never tried it myself. Hopefully somebody else can confirm if not you can try and let me know!
DE4L3R7 h, 38 m ago

I've tried them together (booked online) and they've worked fine.
excellent work PurpleFox!
my local costa insist 1 costa code per customer
bargain.alert2nd Jun

excellent work PurpleFox! my local costa insist 1 costa code …excellent work PurpleFox! my local costa insist 1 costa code per customer

Mine has just started doing that as well, only very recenly.
jamie01527th May

I've tried them together (booked online) and they've worked fine.

Me Too, works a treat, got £3 for two
bargain.alert2nd Jun

excellent work PurpleFox! my local costa insist 1 costa code …excellent work PurpleFox! my local costa insist 1 costa code per customer

Cheers! I'll add a cineworld bit when I get some time.
Thank you @ThePurpleFox for this - very useful.
Edited by: "chineseJohn" 30th Jul
chineseJohn2 h, 31 m ago

Thank you @purplefox for this - very useful.

Thanks unfortunately people don't actually seem to use it as far as I can see.
ThePurpleFox2 m ago

Thanks unfortunately people don't actually seem to use it as far as I can …Thanks unfortunately people don't actually seem to use it as far as I can see.

quite common - i manage several Facebook groups and the same questions crop up time and time again .... ;-(
@ThePurpleFox can you credit me for the balance checker since I'm the one who found it please?
jamie0159 m ago

@ThePurpleFox can you credit me for the balance checker since I'm the one …@ThePurpleFox can you credit me for the balance checker since I'm the one who found it please?

Done!
ThePurpleFox2 m ago

Done!

Thank you! I saw that you quoted me but then the thread had disappeared - I'm assuming it went under moderation?
jamie0151 m ago

Thank you! I saw that you quoted me but then the thread had disappeared - …Thank you! I saw that you quoted me but then the thread had disappeared - I'm assuming it went under moderation?

Yeap
ThePurpleFox1 m ago

Yeap

I got removed from moderation recently, so used to not having it around that I forget others still have it! Think it gets removed after you post 20 deals.

Anyway, thanks for the credit and enjoy your Costa tomorrow!
jamie0151 m ago

I got removed from moderation recently, so used to not having it around …I got removed from moderation recently, so used to not having it around that I forget others still have it! Think it gets removed after you post 20 deals.Anyway, thanks for the credit and enjoy your Costa tomorrow!

Thanks, you too!
a long shot, bit did anyone get a rakutentv code that they are not going to use
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions