Groups

Megabus promotion codes?

Just wondered if anyone knew of any Megabus promotion codes as i need to go to London and when searching the dates etc on their website saw the box to enter the promo code?

4 Comments

you wanna code for a service that is almost free anyway lol... good luck on that one, as I dont think MB have current codes?

Original Poster

Disco;8693287

you wanna code for a service that is almost free anyway lol... good luck … you wanna code for a service that is almost free anyway lol... good luck on that one, as I dont think MB have current codes?

Its not exactly free when its costing £14.50 each way :whistling:

if you book in advance you can get it for £1.50 each way, have you tried train or national express coaches

Original Poster

Disco;8695460

if you book in advance you can get it for £1.50 each way, have you tried … if you book in advance you can get it for £1.50 each way, have you tried train or national express coaches

£1.50 each way? I'm trying to book for next week, looked on National Express and it was almost the same price not looked on MegaTrain yet, will give it a try as that would be alot quicker as well.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions