Groups

MEGAUPLOAD HELP PLEASE?!?

Hi, have been trying to download some files from megaupload.com but keep getting stung by the upload limits and slow download speeds. Wondering if anyone knows any tricks to get premium download speeds or unlimited downloads. I've heard you can get a genarator but the only ones i can find limit you to download 100mb files or less. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

9 Comments

Original Poster

bump?

reset your router?

pay..

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;3308657

reset your router?

would be alot of hassle to reset the router everytime i want to download, thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Original Poster

Titchimp;3308664

pay..

If i was gonna pay do you really think i would of created this thread?

It's the change you take, sometimes MU is fast but most of the time it's slow.

you think HDUK is gonna tell you how to hack this website so you can get premium services for free.......................................................are you mental or been eating too many polos.

Original Poster

Alfonse;3308968

you think HDUK is gonna tell you how to hack this website so you can get … you think HDUK is gonna tell you how to hack this website so you can get premium services for free.......................................................are you mental or been eating too many polos.

I said nothing of the sort, i'm looking for a trick not a hack and i'm not asking hduk i'm asking members of the public. I do like polos though.

Original Poster

Any ideas?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5032509
      3. word association Game72944199
      4. GCSE Results day911

See more discussions