see lazy link

15 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

Nice vid of me there

Banned

I was waiting for the accident....

liked this comment

The fastest way to get from A to B is a straight line. There is no place in the world for all that razzle dazzle

Banned

how very interesting...

http://i.imgur.com/Ge9fd.jpg

Original Poster

This guys pretty cool too, but its a much slower paced video.. my mates just choose to think theres etal rods holding them up

BILL DAN ROCKER

you can hire hi for parties btw!

Original Poster

bykergrove

how very interesting...

if thats sarcasm then me and deek will have to put our heads together and try come up with some witty response!

Banned

joeprosho

if thats sarcasm then me and deek will have to put our heads together and … if thats sarcasm then me and deek will have to put our heads together and try come up with some witty response!

Haha no I thought the video was a good'un

Oh god.. My stalkers arrived again...

Banned

Byker we need words.. You seem to think he's your stalker. I would like to think he's mine. Can we get clarification on this please deek?

Original Poster

think deek is may fave HUKD'er brings me the most joy anyway

Banned

joeprosho

You must have a very dry sense of humour

Banned

joeprosho

Wish he starts stalking you now thinking he has a new "buddy"! oO

Banned

DangerGod

Byker we need words.. You seem to think he's your stalker. I would like … Byker we need words.. You seem to think he's your stalker. I would like to think he's mine. Can we get clarification on this please deek?

Although he was my stalker first, you may have him. Joe gets second dibs!

joeprosho

Polish Tumbler

Truly amazing video. Luckily he didn't have diarrhoea or it would bring a new meaning to pebbledashing the walls.

DangerGod

Byker we need words.. You seem to think he's your stalker. I would like … Byker we need words.. You seem to think he's your stalker. I would like to think he's mine. Can we get clarification on this please deek?

Sure thing.
    Got a soft spot for you dg if I'm honest. You are often pleasant and after our initial fallout I can see you have some good points and are basically decent.
    Your pal is just rank. All the time.
    Hth.

Oh yeah, who's stalker am i? Well as Granville has convinced himself I'm his, I wouldn't really want to upset him now. I'm probably the only person in his life.
    Sorry dg, hope you understand

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      2. love affairs1337
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927355

See more discussions