Groups

mehhh - some things are poxy

lol
    are you really bothered if I say that word...do you think it's a reason for a full on argument?
    SOMEONE thinks it is....
    it's my point of view on something and I am entitled to that...yes?

what is your point of view...oh hang on you are not alowed one or I will argue with you hahaaa

62 Comments

Original Poster

I would just like to say

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]POXY[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] :-D

Jesus woman... is it that time of the month or something? :-D

My children are poxy atm. Chicken-poxy!

Original Poster

modoc;3318431

Jesus woman... is it that time of the month or something? :-D

not for me....think someone else is having a touch of pmt though hahaa

life is generally poxy

now and thenn something nice happens

Banned

You can shout at me, if you want!

Everybody else does :-(

Original Poster

Synergie;3318437

My children are poxy atm. Chicken-poxy!

eww, poxy kids ugh...lol
    hope they get well soon

Original Poster

loupomm;3318442

life is generally poxynow and thenn something nice happens

you made something nice happen to me this morning :thumbsup:
    thanks a million. really made my day xx

Original Poster

DLM;3318444

You can shout at me, if you want!Everybody else does :-(

nah, I'm warming to you now lol

bellabonkers;3318458

you made something nice happen to me this morning :thumbsup:thanks a … you made something nice happen to me this morning :thumbsup:thanks a million. really made my day xx

no prob :-D

Banned

bellabonkers;3318483

nah, I'm warming to you now lol

I'm ok, in small doses :oops:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3318486

i like that word.....and if something is poxy say so..lol

It's not the worst word in the world is it. lol Crumbs if I wanted to be harsh about something then I could really let rip

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3318531

Poxy isnt a harsh word.......:-D who have u upset and why? U been … Poxy isnt a harsh word.......:-D who have u upset and why? U been dissing someones deals? :giggle:

I said it and some "Muppet" (ahem) took offense hahaa

hi bella who's getting you down now? :?

Supermod

This thread is poxy.

bellabonkers;3318549

I said it and some "Muppet" (ahem) took offense hahaa

excellent.........

the look at me thread

Original Poster

magicjay1986;3318595

This thread is poxy.

:w00t: how dare you call my thread...how dare you...I enjoy posting here and you are taring it how very dare you! :w00t:

Original Poster

Alfonse;3318611

excellent.........the look at me thread

I'm sure they would rather look at me than you

Supermod

bellabonkers;3318623

:w00t: how dare you call my thread...how dare you...I enjoy posting here … :w00t: how dare you call my thread...how dare you...I enjoy posting here and you are taring it how very dare you! :w00t:

POXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXY

Original Poster

magicjay1986;3318647

POXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXYPOXY

lol I'm loving this word more and more.

bellabonkers;3318631

sorry, should've made it easier -

the bellabonkers attention needing thread

bellabonkers;3318631

I beg to differ.

I hear Alfonse is actually Brad Pitt.

Banned

Whats wrong with Poxy???

I cant see a problem with it

Original Poster

Alfonse;3318664

sorry, should've made it easier -the bellabonkers attention needing thread

don't need it but if you want to keep posting and bumping then I'll get it...ahhhh glorious

Supermod

angelfairee;3318665

I beg to differ.I hear Alfonse is actually Brad Pitt.

He might well be, but he certainly isnt no magicjay1986. You can vouch for that.

Original Poster

ODB_69;3318666

Whats wrong with Poxy???I cant see a problem with it

It goes back to having an opinion though ODB - you are not alowed one here remember

Banned

bellabonkers;3318694

It goes back to having an opinion though ODB - you are not alowed one … It goes back to having an opinion though ODB - you are not alowed one here remember

Oh yh...damn these Clique hazard opinion thingies

magicjay1986;3318683

He might well be, but he certainly isnt no magicjay1986. You can vouch … He might well be, but he certainly isnt no magicjay1986. You can vouch for that.

No, you two are definitely in different leagues...:whistling:

Supermod

angelfairee;3318754

No, you two are definitely in different leagues...:whistling:

:x:cry:

its not a bad word at all

but if it was some1 on here that you had the argument with then the thread is kinda out of order cos it could incite arguments.....

Is Bella actually Bonkers then?

Or is that not the po..... po..... POint??

xxxx

cloudthecat;3318887

Is Bella actually Bonkers then?Or is that not the po..... po..... … Is Bella actually Bonkers then?Or is that not the po..... po..... POint??xxxx

she certainly is and has to grow up a little bit....

threads like this are just childish and imature

scotland88;3318901

she certainly is and has to grow up a little bit....threads like this are … she certainly is and has to grow up a little bit....threads like this are just childish and imature

Mmmmmmm......

OK.

Purrrrrrrrr.
    xxxx

Poxy is as poxy does and poxy says as poxy is. Non-offensive word imho. Unless of course you were to call one of my threads poxy. In which case, I would throw the full weight of my being against you for being so poxy.

Original Poster

scotland88;3318901

she certainly is and has to grow up a little bit....threads like this are … she certainly is and has to grow up a little bit....threads like this are just childish and imature

hahaa....everyone on this forum knows fine well you have a vendetta against me.

Original Poster

cloudthecat;3318887

Is Bella actually Bonkers then?Or is that not the po..... po..... … Is Bella actually Bonkers then?Or is that not the po..... po..... POint??xxxx

You decide.

bellabonkers;3319330

hahaa....everyone on this forum knows fine well you have a vendetta … hahaa....everyone on this forum knows fine well you have a vendetta against me.

laughed at for yet ANOTHER childish remark!!

also surprised EVERYONE knows something that isnt true but hey keep up the Trolling seems to be working well for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3319011

Poxy is as poxy does and poxy says as poxy is. Non-offensive word imho. … Poxy is as poxy does and poxy says as poxy is. Non-offensive word imho. Unless of course you were to call one of my threads poxy. In which case, I would throw the full weight of my being against you for being so poxy.

lets see liddle....lets say you were having problems with the Royal mail and you decided to Post the comment "poxy royal mail" would you really think it was THAT harsh? On the grand scale of things lets be honest...it's nothing is it. Far worse thigs I could say

Original Poster

scotland88;3319367

laughed at for yet ANOTHER childish remark!!also surprised EVERYONE knows … laughed at for yet ANOTHER childish remark!!also surprised EVERYONE knows something that isnt true but hey keep up the Trolling seems to be working well for you :thumbsup:

Hey keep on posting and bumping my thread

bellabonkers;3319382

Hey keep on posting and bumping my thread

Gladly! Maybe i will be able to fulfill my so called vendetta...

i actually dont even know how this all started but tbh i never hate nor dispise you

i do however think this thread is childish !!

But you may continue to think what you wish!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unfair Dismissal33
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early55
      3. Have you used Powershop electricity supplier? Have you saved much? Is it …23
      4. No claims discount proof - Help needed910

See more discussions