Melis halal sausages

Posted 19th May
I bought these sausages but can't find any cooling instructions on the pack.
Anyone had them before/advise the best way to cook them? Seems bizarre there would be zero instructions lol
3467180-gDAbx.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Google it
Should be general info to cook Sausages and the like....
howtocook-guide.com/how…ge/

In essence a two stage process - poach in boiling water like hot dogs, drain & then fry like a normal sausage...

Why did you buy them?
abdul519/05/2020 18:12

Google itShould be general info to cook Sausages and the like....

I did but couldn't find any instructions

IamMT19/05/2020 18:14

https://howtocook-guide.com/how-to-cook-chicken-sausage/In essence a two …https://howtocook-guide.com/how-to-cook-chicken-sausage/In essence a two stage process - poach in boiling water like hot dogs, drain & then fry like a normal sausage...Why did you buy them?

Wanted a meat with a long date in case of shortage when people were panic buying lol
I just eat those ones cold.
They expired 2016!
I take it is a stock image?
Edited by: "fearona" 19th May
little_green19/05/2020 18:27

I did but couldn't find any instructionsWanted a meat with a long date in …I did but couldn't find any instructionsWanted a meat with a long date in case of shortage when people were panic buying lol

Then I hope that image is a stock one or you've been had - 2016!
Over at 160deg 20min
little_green19/05/2020 18:27

I did but couldn't find any instructionsWanted a meat with a long date in …I did but couldn't find any instructionsWanted a meat with a long date in case of shortage when people were panic buying lol

As someone else mentioned either boil them like you do with other hotdogs just a few mins needed.

Or another alternative is to fry them for the same.

They don’t need long to cook they aren’t like a raw sausage.
This is a Turkish product made in Germany.
The way we eat them is use a pan , pour some oil and fry until brown on all sides.
You can also stick them on a Goerge foreman grill
Make some nice lamb in a blanket for iftar
I sometimes stick 3 or 4 in between two slices of bread with a dollpo of Hellman's and have it as a sandwich.

Ooooo, that's how I got fat!
Stick them in the fridge that should cool them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions