Groups

Memorable threads that have now passed!

Following a conversation earlier. What is your most memorable thread since you've been here and if you miss it...........why?

Personally i'm still mourning the loss of the original Weekend Picture Thread, biggest thread i think in the history of the forums. Had to stop it for valid reasons as we were crippling the forum and have part II but it's never the same. :-(

15 Comments

Weekend Picture & Dating Sites. RIP :-(

Banned

Yes Our old Friend who passed away a month or two ago the Dating thread, he had a long life and brought us some fond spamming and laughs but sadly he was murdered by unknown persons, and an E-fit is on the next edition of crime watch.. please dont have nightmares

"most memorable HUKDers"
    "How many rep points do you have?" x about 100.
    "littlewoods misprice"
    "Hamleys misprice discussion"
    etc etc.

Yeh hamleys were a good one :lol:

Banned

I am trying to think of some others that have made me laugh.. some of the arguments have been classic`s I wont mention any names but they had me in stitches :giggle:

Of course the dating thread is an old friend but a couple of others like the woman driver who sits on the outside lane :giggle: and .... no I can't mention that one now.... :whistling:

edit spelling

Banned

Crazy1

Of course the dating thread is an old friend but a couple of others like … Of course the dating thread is an old friend but a couple of others like the woman driver you sits on the outside lane :giggle: and .... no I can't mention that one now.... :whistling:

that was a cracker and the sympathy thread too :giggle:

oh easy I miss the cheaps cigs thread

Banned

J.Dance

oh easy I miss the cheaps cigs thread

dont remember that one :oops:

dog_cop

dont remember that one :oops:

i think it only lasted 30 mins :giggle:

Banned

tracy013

i think it only lasted 30 mins :giggle:

just a quicky then http://www.elferteam.de/Forums/Smilies/pipe1.gif

I miss the limmerick thread that was fun!

jennybubbles

I miss the limmerick thread that was fun!

Yeah what happened to that?

I was rubbish at the limmericks chat but everyone else was brilliant! and it made good reading!

Iom-RF

Yeah what happened to that?I was rubbish at the limmericks chat but … Yeah what happened to that?I was rubbish at the limmericks chat but everyone else was brilliant! and it made good reading!

I'll see if I can dust it down and get it running again tomorrow;-)

jennybubbles

I'll see if I can dust it down and get it running again tomorrow;-)

Its still there : hotukdeals.com/for…315

:thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844477
    2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22
    3. Important info for Ryanair customers1824
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826355

See more discussions