Groups

Memory card advice for mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S7)

Hi,
    I am after some assistance on which memory cards to get for Samsung Galaxy S7, and if there are any good deals on atm.
    I am thinking 64GB or 128GB is enough for the 'average' persons needs, mainly for music and maybe a few films now esp with VR becoming more common.
    All advice welcome

8 Comments

I have a SanDisk 64gb....used other types of memory cards and had so many problems... so eventually got this one and have had no bother....

Your best option would be the Samsung EVO+ cards. You can also get the older EVO card but it's slower and can cost as much as the newer card.

Original Poster

ok, thanks,
    mymemory.co.uk the best place for those or anyone know of any offers anywhere else?

I got a 128gb Samsung card in my s7 edge....no issue and shed loads of space.....actually nearly full...I also have a 128gb sandisk dual USB stick which I carry around with me too......and a 32gb sandisk wifi media drive.......wow, I'm sad!!!!

I would also advise on a Samsung card....solid little performer

regreid

ok, thanks, mymemory.co.uk the best place for those or anyone know of any … ok, thanks, mymemory.co.uk the best place for those or anyone know of any offers anywhere else?

Just Google the card name and go from there. But stick to the well known suppliers as there are a lot of fakes.

Sandisk 200gb cards have shown up for around £40 on here a couple of times now.

I don't know what the 128gb cards cost.

I don't have any advice on which to get.

But now you've got me looking at the price of the Samsung Evo+ 256gb cards.

Hrm. £130ish.

But wait, on eBay from China they're only £30! Seems legit X)

Original Poster

ha ha yeah i was looking at the Evo+ 256GB and wondered if it was worth it.
    I didn't bother looking for the 'cheap copies' though lol

Thanks for the input though, may go for the 64GB or 128GB
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc22
      3. Kitchen tap replacement11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212

See more discussions